FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are your sources for following news events?

deanhills
I'm not as diligent as I should be with following news events. But my sources are BBC International, Jazeera International and CNN (for now). I'd say of the three BBC is my preference, I prefer old-fashioned journalism where the journalists tend to be more careful with their reporting. Jazeera gets a bit carried away with their live coverage so much so that one is not sure what the difference is between fact and drama. CNN has too many repetitive filler materials, but they're a good source for covering US politics.
Hexes
My primary news source is a free newspaper called "Metro". I always read it on my way to work. I don't like to read online magazines even though we could find the most recent information there. There is only one exception from this rule - I read Russian news portal because Polish media constantly ignore all events related to Russia (or they are providing them in a corrupted way).
I have only 7 TV channels so I am just watching regular news releases.
deanhills
Aha! Great! So we have someone who is quite knowledgeable about Russia. Would be great to receive your insights about where the power lies in Russia. Think I'll start a new thread on it, and then maybe we could hear from you? Very Happy
Peterssidan
I mostly read news at svt.se and nrk.no. Sometimes I check other news sources such as bbc.co.uk. Since the earthquake in Japan last year I have used NHK, mostly to read about the nuclear accident, but they don't write so much about it now so it has become less interesting.
ankurthakur
I only prefer Daily Newspaper and general Indian news broadcasts. Although, BBC is international but I don't see BBC at all Razz