FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

flash editor freeware?

sunnah
Where can I get flash editor freeware like swish (fully original)
sunnah
I have search that software but didn't found it right now!
haavards
You can always try the Macromedia Flash TRIAL version.. Plan the flash sequence before you install the program, then you got 30 days to design it Wink
picsite
ya i haven't found a free one uptil now...u can always "look" for it online and try to find full version of macromedia flash
haavards
You know.. the feeling of being legal..
ganea
i searched it but i didnt find.and now im searching swish(full version)...i hope someone helps to me...
SamiTheBerber
Is there any flash editor for Linux that uses *.fla? I just found f4l, but it is not so good Confused
Grimboy
Flash is propietry and althrough macromedia released some swf format information if you want to use it then you need to get the full version. Get the trial and see if it works out for you. Once you have the trial all you need is the serial.

Whitch is a small set of numbers that can be obtained at great expense.
dark_one
Well, I would say that it is a little bit expensive to buy macromedia Sad it was something like $700!!!!

If there is a free flash editor out there, however, somebody is keeping it secret! lol
guimonc001
The program I know of is not an actual flash designer, but you can make websites and menus using the templates. The trial is good because there is no time limit, but a 'created using A4 desk' appears.

The program is called A4 Desk, i forget the download link but you can search on Google
gnomme
sunnah wrote:

if you really like flash buy the macromedia flash 8

or serch at www.download.com
misterdimiz
sunnah wrote:

I don't think that exist some software freeware for this.

If you don't want to buy Macromedia Flash, use SwishMAX (it's cheaper).
bnbrown
Dear folks,
I also will search for it, for I'm quite much interested in that suff. If somebody is faster than me and will find it, pls send the link here. I'll do it also, if I get the soft.
Jiltedcitizen
I'm not sure there is one. Why would you want to use flash anyway? Its so slow and a resource hog.
bnbrown
it looks nice sometimes...
Jiltedcitizen
True. I do like it for simple animations. But not for website functionality. Like that new Flex stuff they are trying to market. Just use AJAX and you won't need a whole server for FLEX. Flash is fine for logos and such. I guess those dang flash ads annoy me though.
misterdimiz
Jiltedcitizen wrote:
True. I do like it for simple animations. But not for website functionality. Like that new Flex stuff they are trying to market. Just use AJAX and you won't need a whole server for FLEX. Flash is fine for logos and such. I guess those dang flash ads annoy me though.

Post some links
bnbrown
I didn't find any. There are hundreds of free templates that ads you on google, but not so much usable
nathan99
HAHAHA i program flash on a daily basis whether it be teaching others or creating my own programs or games etc... And i use flash 8, ill admit it is good, except for the few thousand glitches that i got with it.

So, yes flash 8 is good, but... it is glitchy.
charliehk
thx a lot! It is a good discovery! But what functionalities are present and absent in it? Does it exist in only Linux?

SamiTheBerber wrote:
Is there any flash editor for Linux that uses *.fla? I just found f4l, but it is not so good Confused
budazz
the only way to get one is to be an illegal lol
raver
well i don`t know how legal this is but a more tiresome way of using macromedia flash mx over and over again is to install the trial...and after 30 days format your windows partition, reinstall windows and flash again Smile