FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Technical-Assistance.co.uk

SoftStag
Hi

Please check out my new site www.technical-assistance.co.uk

I am currently building the site to give a knowledge base of issues and answers for all kinds of PC technical support issues. I will also be including a forum so we can have a community of people helping with everyone's problems. At the moment there is not much content, however I am working on this as we are in the early stages.

If you have any comments about the site, please let me know. Also if anyone wishes to submit some original articles for the knowledge base, I would love to hear from you. Any submitted articles will be given credit to you and I will put a link to your site from mine.
SoftStag
Hi

I now have a forum online www.technical-assistance.co.uk/forum This is currently being beta tested. I invite you have a play on it and let me know what you think. As it is a beta test, I cannot guarantee that posts will be kept, but I will try to keep any good ones.

I look forward to your views.
budazz
proffesional look Smile
SoftStag
budazz wrote:
proffesional look Smile

Thanks.

More comments would really be appreciated! Very Happy
SoftStag
Well, after the "Big Crash" of server 2. I have finally got the forum back up and running. Please check it out!

PC Support Forums
Hobbit
Hey I don't come out as the newest registered user for some reason, and yes I registered. It looks like a cool website.

Your logo is a bit pixelated, you might wanna fix that. I like the rollovers a lot. Very Happy

Quote:
Posts, usernames, avatars, and signatures must not contain:

Your forum does not have avatars enabled therefore that is an invalid rule.
SoftStag
@Hobbit: Thanks for visiting and registering. You don't show as the newest user until you make a post. I have applied a mod that prevents new users from showing until they make a post. I have run forums before where people register but don't post just to get a link to their website in the memberlist section. This mod prevents that. With regard to the logo, I am aware of the pixelation and will be changing the logo in the near future. Fair comment about the avatar rule, I am still undecided whether to allow avatars.
Hobbit
I think you should allow them, it defines a persons personality, I know the sig can do that as well but still. Smile
msorc
Upper-left logo with the name of your site doesn't look good. Some letters look like merged and not proportioned espessially in words 'Assistance' and 'technical'.
Upper banner does not look good on a blue brackground.
Without upper and bottom parts site looks good, whole site is look amateur.