FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gizmo that turns TV to PC

rjraaz
A unique pocket size device that can help user computing on TV. Moreover, cable or Wi - Fi can connect to the Internet through television.

In the field of computing is going to herald a new era. This device is manufactured by Raspberry Pi computers that make desktop computing possible on TV just only in 16 pounds, or about Rs 1316.

How is the device look

In look it is just like a credit card sized USB stick that is put behind the TV. The user will be able to use TV as a computer. It's keyboards and mouse, shall be provided separately. Through it HD games can be played on TV.

Internet Connectivity

Via Wi - Fi connector or cable user can connect to the internet and do all the online works throgh TV screen.

Extra Features

The chip and connectors presented in this stick allow even more features. Such as USB cameras and other gadgets to help you add to the TV.

What's the
Raspberry Pi computers company is prepared this device for the students and low income groups. So for people who have TV sets, but not computers. With the help of this cheap device into his TV screen will be the desktop.

I find this device is available at www.ebay.com.

Price: The initial price has been retained at 16 pounds, or about 1316, the advanced version is available at 22 pounds, or about 1,810 rupees.

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2082556/The-pocket-sized-16-gizmo-turns-television-PC.html
[/i]