FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What coin system frihost use

rjraaz
I do not want to start any type of discussion forum, but actaully i curious about what type of coin system frihost use. Not the full discription but some hint that will help me to create plugin for phpbb.
tidruG
For the points system, we were using the CashMod, which was heavily modified by Bondings for Frihost. I think the coin system he probably coded himself, though.
ocalhoun
For which version of phpbb?

Frihost runs on a 2.x version, so modifications done on Frihost won't work on 3.x phpbb installations.
rjraaz
Not for any specific version. I just want know how that system works and how can be enhanced for more functionality.
ocalhoun
rjraaz wrote:
Not for any specific version. I just want know how that system works and how can be enhanced for more functionality.

Oh well then, download a phpbb 2.x version, and the CashMod for that version, and work your way through the changes it makes... With some careful studying of what it does (and a good understanding of how phpbb works to begin with), that should explain pretty well how it works.

How to add more functionality? I wouldn't know... I think Bondings was the one who did all the coding for that.
deanhills
tidruG wrote:
the CashMod, which was heavily modified by Bondings for Frihost. I think the coin system he probably coded himself, though.
I think this is the best response rjraaz. Most of what you see has been coded by Bondings. Bondings could probably patent this coding as it is pretty cool stuff.
flamepjlh
rjraaz wrote:
I do not want to start any type of discussion forum, but actaully i curious about what type of coin system frihost use. Not the full discription but some hint that will help me to create plugin for phpbb.

It's definitely not bitcoin. Laughing