FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any good ideas left? Whatsoever? In regards to net-concepts!

EtherealDesert
Ha ha ha... Just had this dreadful thought. Are there any full-blown larger than life net-concepts left? Or are all the possibilities already gone? We have movie-databases, music DB, literature DB, eduction DB, portals for everything in the world. Forums for everything. Mailing lists for everything. Every single cell-phone in the world has more than 20 sites dedicated to them. Is there ANYTHING left to do?
gonzo
Are you asking "Are there any new ideas?" ? or stating "there can be no further innovation"?
EtherealDesert
You decide Razz
gonzo
ok
EtherealDesert
Shesh. No need to overwhelm me with answers Wink It might be a bit of both. Alright?
gonzo
Do you have a new idea you can't wait to share?
EtherealDesert
Well... No honey. It was a real question put fourth in a good mood. Past tense mind you. Sigh.
gonzo
Well if you're outta honey you should get more. Honey is awesome!
gonzo
I have an idea
EtherealDesert
Yeah, I'm out of honey. Honey. What's your idea? Razz
gonzo
I'm not telling. nyah. Razz
orno
jeez both of you...dont use the forum like an Instant Messenger!!

now if anyone has anything useful to say here, please say it, dont continue with this chitter chatter bleeh blah...soon enuf it will turn into war
gonzo
War on the mind, eh? Try honey; it's casualty free. And here I though bondings wanted posts. Have I completely misunderstood his avatar?
orno
no point
-close-