FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

flicks4you

luciferfawkes
Hey everyone, loving the hosting so far, its been treating me very well with how stable and fast the service is so thank you frihost.

Here's one of my websites, I still got to do some work on it but it's getting there and would greatly appreciate any sort of feedback on it. Thank you. :]

http://www.flicks4you.tk
truespeed
Quote:
www.flicks4you.tk contains content from xuja.co.at.tc, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
luciferfawkes
I'm not sure why that was coming up as I have no content from the website listed. I'd like to say that it's not happening anymore but I'm not sure. I ran tests on the site via VirusTotal and Site Inspector and both sites read my website as clean. It's really annoying to have that come up as I've spent so much work on the site.
Hexes
Hmm... why you are spoiling website with forbidden content? It is illegal to promote warez here.
luciferfawkes
How is this remotely close to a warez? There is no downloading, it's simply buffering movies online like YouTube.
Hexes
Well actually it is against the law to do it. If you are providing a link to rapidshare you are not breaking the law? With movies the situation is even simplier because only companies who bought the rights for the movie could discplay them. You haven't bought them don't you?

btw.
As far I see your tk domain has been suspended Sad
This domain and website have been suspended because of abuse or copyright reasons.
dude_xyx
It's not good trying to promote anything related to warze these days. Almost all file sharing sites stopped it. I don't think it has any future as a way to earn money online. It's better stick with normals ways like affiliate programs and PPC networks.