FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

study at Australia ?

kolastreet
is studies easy over there ?
how much it costs ?
and how i find good apartment over there?
average for total cost for studing civil engineering yearly

thanks for reading my post
Hello_World
No idea how much it costs, sorry I can't answer. You can probably find a share house at your university on boards. I don't know how easy it is compared with other countries but note they are all in English.
GuidanceReader
It will all depend on what institution you are wanting to study at, and what course you want to do as to the cost of the study.

It will also depend on where you are as to the ease and cost of apartments. Some places (such as Sydney) can be very expensive and there is also a lot of competition for housing at the moment. Some universities do provide on campus living for overseas students.

Your best bet in finding the cost of the course you want to study is to actually ask the institution. I wouldn't have a clue how much it cost to do your course, or what the costs are for overseas students (Australian citizens can get subsidised fees).
SpitsBeaT
I'm from Singapore looking to pursue a degree in Accounting or other business-related courses in Australia. Any recommendations? Smile