FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feedback Sub-Forum

deanhills
I wonder whether we may have a Feedback Sub-Forum somewhere. One in which we can give particular thanks to staff as well.
Ankhanu
Why not do it privately?
Public adulation seems like a good idea, but, not everyone wants to receive it (it may make them uncomfortable), and many onlookers may well see it as sycophantic. If we really need to show our admiration, why not donate coins/Frih$, or even just send a PM?
mathiaus
There is the Feedback for the Frihost Staff Topic. No forum at the moment. What other feedback are you thinking of?
deanhills
mathiaus wrote:
There is the Feedback for the Frihost Staff Topic. No forum at the moment. What other feedback are you thinking of?
I'd completely forgotten about this thread mathiaus. This is exactly what I had in mind, except hoping it could be developed into a communication vehicle of greater substance between Frihosters and Staff that goes beyond thanking staff. As a Sub-Forum rather than a thread. Perhaps we could post feedback topics of greater substance, like what has happened to the free domains, are we going to have competitions again, how is the referral system that was newly implemented doing, etc. etc.