FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Minecraft Hackers

Did this ammuse or help you?
Ammuse
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Help
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Neither
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Both
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Thackyt
No warez/serials/crack are to be posted or requested,
if they are, the post will be deleted and poster might be banned if it happens again.

Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties, and may be traded, in general violation of copyright law.

A serial number is a unique number assigned for identification which varies from its successor or predecessor by a fixed discrete integer value.

Crack cocaine is the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked. It may also be termed rock, hard, iron, cavvy, base, or just crack.

This post does not include any previously stated objects.

I play this game, Minecraft. I make hack clients for it, for free at the moment, but I will soon get good enough at it to make people pay for them, but that is highly unlikely because I am a pretty generous guy. I am not going to distribute them, but I can tell you how to stay safe from them.

1. Nukers - remove blocks around the "hacker" that are in the hackers reach, about 5 block radius.
2. Forcefield - this will hurt anything around the "hacker" in the 5 block radius. This includes YOU if you are on a pvp server.
3. Xray - This ofcourse helps a "hacker" find rare materials very easily.
4. Bright - This makes all blocks in the "hackers" render distance Full-Bright. Only for them though.
5. Fly - This would help them from falling into a pit, or lava, mainly used to grief, but can also help whilst Xraying.
6. Locators - this is something that YOU can not see. Locators can be fairly advanced at times. They can create a radar on the screen with pin points as players, trees, animals, and dropped items.
7. Speed/sneak - Speed and sneak were put together because they are used in unison most of the time. When one sneaks, another player can not see them while they are behind a wall or underground making seeing the griefer, griefing near to impossible.

I usually offer my client to people who need it, or who just like to know what is going on. Contact me through Youtube for more information, my Name is Thackyt
drunkenkoz
Yeah I don't really mind hackers, but if they come into my server we usually deal with them harshly. We use to have a free build minecraft server where we allowed hackers to fly around and do whatever they want as long as they didn't mess up other players structures.
milkshake01
Hacking in Minecraft is an unfair advantage. It could also be used to mess up the server.
Josso
Got no problems with modded servers or messing with my single player maps but if people use hax for an unfair advantage or to cause havox it screws the game, always been that way not just with minecraft