FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Automatic Post Reply Email Notification in active Threads

k_s_baskar
Automatic Email notification for Post reply in threads opened by members or involved by members will be a nice option. so that members can reply immediately.
Hogwarts
This already exists, tick the "Notify me when a reply is posted" when making a post/reply. There's an option in your profile to change this to enabled by default.
k_s_baskar
Hogwarts wrote:
This already exists, tick the "Notify me when a reply is posted" when making a post/reply. There's an option in your profile to change this to enabled by default.

Ya. I know that. I am talking about AUTOMATIC. (Beacuse i always forget to select this option?!)
Ankhanu
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:

Ya. I know that. I am talking about AUTOMATIC. (Beacuse i always forget to select this option?!)

Whereas I want it manual, because I don't want notification and will forget to deselect it Wink
Hogwarts
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:

If you read what I said, which you evidently did not, namely that "There's an option in your profile to change this to enabled by default.", you would know you can do this automatically already ("Always notify me of replies").
k_s_baskar
Hogwarts wrote:
k_s_baskar wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:

If you read what I said, which you evidently did not, namely that "There's an option in your profile to change this to enabled by default.", you would know you can do this automatically already ("Always notify me of replies").

Oh. Sorry. I'll check it.
Anyway by default "Always notify me of replies" should be ON Smile