FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi!

Segia
Hi there,

the name's Julian, though online I usually go by the user name Segia. I was referred here by DJB, StoneRocket's admin, whose hosting service is unfortunately shutting down. I'm from the Netherlands, where I study Media and Culture at Amsterdam University.

Please don't hestitate to ask any questions,

Kind regards,

Segia
Ankhanu
Welcome on; hope you find a good home here.
Asap170
Normally don't stop by over here to welcome people, but I felt like changing some things up.

Welcome to Frihost I am sure you will love it here because I love it here and you'll make some amazing friends. We are a very diverse community.
cybersa
Hi,mate

Welcome to Frihost.
Stay with us and Enjoy!
Segia
Thanks a bunch!
abhizz
welcome to frihost family being here is awesome feeling
sameerseo
Hello I'm a new member on this site.
deanhills
Segia wrote:
Hi there,

the name's Julian, though online I usually go by the user name Segia. I was referred here by DJB, StoneRocket's admin, whose hosting service is unfortunately shutting down. I'm from the Netherlands, where I study Media and Culture at Amsterdam University.

Please don't hestitate to ask any questions,

Kind regards,

Segia
Welcome to Frihost Segia. Nice to have someone from the Netherlands joining us. You probably know that the owner, Steve Bondings, is from Belgium. We have quite a few members from there. We also have a dedicated Dutch Language Sub-Forum, if you'd like to post there for your hosting you can find it at the URL below.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vc-20.html

Very Happy