FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hows it look?

atomictoyz
Greetings,

Here is a website created entirely using microsoft products. It took about a week from finding Frihost.net to the current configuration. I am completely satisfied with the ease of Frihost.net and the performance of Frihost.net. Mega Kudo's to Bondings for such a great place.

What are somethings I might consider to add/delete from my site? The recording Studio genre of web development is pretty wide open.

Please let me know.

Peace,
Atomic
http://www.golgothamedia.net
reshi
Not bad for someone using microsoft products, maybe it would benefit more if you learn more HTML?

Main design point would be to add a menu which is consistent (i.e. same on all pages) so navigation of site would be easier.
atomictoyz
Good idea on the navigation commonality.

I do know html pretty well, known it for a long time but I felt compelled to used nothing but microsoft products. I had never used wysiwyg type of websites. My usual mode is copy paste source from sites I like with personal modifications but it seems more and more sites are not just protecting content but to a certain degree the form as well.

I add the navigation asap. Is a vertical Navigation better than horizontal? Is there a general consensus of top or bottom to?

Thanks for your input.

Peace,
Atomic