FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Staff List

Asap170
People around here have been noticing that a lot of staff people have gone dark. And I don't really even know half of the staff I see one or two, but never remeber their names and how many there are. It be nice to have a list put out somewhere in a forum or as a module to the forum. I know that phpBB have a userlist, but I can't find it on Frihost's forum setup...
tidruG
Maybe we could put one up. Most of the staff, though, probably come and go. I myself have been active in the last few days only. Other than that, the Mods all come and go, depending on where they are in life, and how much time "real life" demands of them.
deanhills
Asap170 wrote:
People around here have been noticing that a lot of staff people have gone dark. And I don't really even know half of the staff I see one or two, but never remeber their names and how many there are. It be nice to have a list put out somewhere in a forum or as a module to the forum. I know that phpBB have a userlist, but I can't find it on Frihost's forum setup...
There is a list available. When you click on a sub-forum then there is always a link to the Moderators' Group directly below the name of the Sub-Forum.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/groupcp.php?g=521

Nameless
It could use a 'Last Post (Date)' column to help mostly identify which moderators are active.
truespeed
Full list of staff and their last posts.

Animal dec 2009
Arin oct 2006
Bikerman dec 2011
blackheart oct 2011
Bockman mar 2010
dan751 aug 2011
Daniel15 oct 2011
gh0stface oct 2011
Ghost Rider103 dec 2011
Helios dec 2011
HoboPelican jul 2007
James007 sep 2011
mariohs mar 2010
mathiaus dec 2011
noliver may 2007
ocalhoun dec 2011
orno jan 2008
rvec dec 2011
selim06 feb 2011
Sunny sep 2010
The Philosopher Princess dec 2006
tidruG dec 2011
Traveller mar 2008
williams_fan aug 2006
wumingsden nov 2009
Asap170
Wow I couldn't find that myself. That is two fails in one week here on Frihost I'm falling apart. Thanks Truespeed and Dean. Seriously Dean you made a picture...someone has too much time on their hands.

This can be locked.

Edit: Just realized this was my 700th post! I am getting close to 1000!!!
mathiaus
Wow, you must have manually gone through the users to find last post date.

I can see how this would be handy, will leave open for Bondings to peruse and ponder...
Ghost Rider103
Asap170 wrote:
Seriously Dean you made a picture...someone has too much time on their hands.

Really it takes no more than a couple seconds to capture a screenshot of it, if you know how to do it quickly. It probably took him no longer to make that image than it did for you to type your post out. Smile

But Frihost does have a user list, but a few years ago Bondings removed the link. I can't remember why, possibly for the lack of a good spot to put it.

But to know the active moderators, just keep an eye out for who's online. The mods names will appear in dark green. Admins will appear in orange.
Asap170
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Really it takes no more than a couple seconds to capture a screenshot of it, if you know how to do it quickly. It probably took him no longer to make that image than it did for you to type your post out. Smile

Well yell, but he drew stuff and uploaded it too. Like it's quite overkill for something simple.

Ghost Rider103 wrote:
But to know the active moderators, just keep an eye out for who's online. The mods names will appear in dark green. Admins will appear in orange.

I already knew that, but a lot of them appear at random.
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Thanks Ghost Rider. That is exactly the case. Probably took me under 5 minutes to do. More like 3. I always like to use a print screen if it is difficult to explain something, and I always thought that the Moderator link was a bit elusive. Now you see it, now you don't. It is only visible when one is in the Sub-Forum screen. Not in the post screen.

I personally doubt whether the number of posts and date of posts really matter to Bondings. The Website is a personal hobby of his and those who make it to staff are very much valued. Unless they indicate they wish to be retired, he'd never change their status. Which to me is very commendable and probably why there are great staff on board. Some of whom are probably very successful in their careers right now. I can understand they are busy, but am really happy when they make guest appearances at Frihost for a few weeks or so. Like Dan had in the Faith Forum a number of months ago. tidruG and mathiaus now as well although hopefully for a longer period. Now if we could see James007 as well. He started to post less frequently at the time I joined in May 2008 and I was in complete awe of his command of the Dutch language in terms of clarity and simplicity. I remember that if I had trouble deciphering the TOS, all I needed to do was read it in Dutch as well.
Blaster
tidruG wrote:
Maybe we could put one up. Most of the staff, though, probably come and go. I myself have been active in the last few days only. Other than that, the Mods all come and go, depending on where they are in life, and how much time "real life" demands of them.

GURDIT
Oh and Matt... Welcome back
mathiaus
Blaster wrote:
tidruG wrote:

GURDIT

I don't get rainboxed as well? Crying or Very sad
tidruG
Heh @ Rainboxing. Razz

Matt feels left out, though, Blaster.
Blaster
mathiaus wrote:
Blaster wrote:
tidruG wrote:

GURDIT

I don't get rainboxed as well? Crying or Very sad

Sorry... I fix

MATHIAUS aka Matt
mukesh
deanhills wrote:
Asap170 wrote:
There is a list available. When you click on a sub-forum then there is always a link to the Moderators' Group directly below the name of the Sub-Forum.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/groupcp.php?g=521

Nice list but I think 50% group members which leaves frihost cummunity. Sad
johans
How to apply for staff here in frihost? What is the incentives if you are part of frihost staff?
Asap170
Erm....Frihost rarely takes in new staff members simply because there isn't a high demand for them. There really is no formal way to apply for a position... The only thing I can think of is PMing Bondings and finding out if he is looking for anyone as a Staff member.