FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question about Blogs

Ryox
My question about blogs is, Is it like the same as posting on the forums, so like If I post a blog do I gain points from doing so?

I want to write a blog about the games my friend make, or edit. (He's more of the making side, while I am on the one while I am on the posting side of things) to keep our website up once I make one

But posting on the forums would not be very interesting to some folks! So would I gain points by posting a blog?
deanhills
It is the same from a points point of view, you earn the same credits as you would when you are posting in the Forums. Why not just start a blog and see how it goes. It's easy to create and great fun once you're going with it. Very Happy
standready
Yes, postings has the same 'points' as forums. I read and reply to many blog posts. If you decide not to blog, you know there is "Games" forum here. You might want to post about the game(s) there and your blog.
Bluedoll
An advantage to blogs is you are able to create topics and put them in a meaningful order if you wish. You can also switch on/off comments and a blog can also serve as a record (like a newletter) to work with your site if that is your goal. Many might not even know what Conquer Online is so something about it could work too. It is good idea to have a theme for your blog - nice
tidruG
You get the same points for blog posts as you would for forum posts. This should ideally have been in the Frihost Support forum instead of General Chat. In any case, your question has been answered. So I'm going to -lock- this topic.