FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

does frihost allows .ph?

dotnetdev
I'm new here, I want to know if it possible to acquire .ph domain here. I will appreciate any help. thank you.
loremar
dotnetdev wrote:
I'm new here, I want to know if it possible to acquire .ph domain here. I will appreciate any help. thank you.

I'd love to have a dot ph myself or a .com.ph. But I think the better question is, does frihost really give free domains for coins?
deanhills
loremar wrote:
dotnetdev wrote:

I'd love to have a dot ph myself or a .com.ph. But I think the better question is, does frihost really give free domains for coins?
I also asked the same question in the Support Forum but we probably need to be patient. I'd imagine all will be revealed in the fulness of time. For now I'm just happy that Frihost is alive and kicking again. The rest is a bonus.
tingkagol
All I know is dot ph domains are extremely expensive. Damn corrupt Filipinos. Rolling Eyes
badai
yes USD70 for 2 years is expensive. but not necessarily due to corruption. maybe the market is too small.

as you can see, they also do web design and hosting to supplement their income. but try to sell weather.com.ph for $5,000.00, well that's kind of unethical.