FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Read *Important Notice from Me =) *

djerati
Heya,
First off i'd like to say i enjoy these forums. After waiting several days for the admittance for a website, I found another one. I am going to have to reject my own request for this site for now Razz. I am going to continue talking on these forums. Please check out my Flash website (currently under dev) and let me know what ya think from time to time =). As of now, I'm putting in several things like user accounts, Forums, and finishing up on the majority of the pages offline, then I will upload them. I do, in fact, have the front page and the contact, policy, and terms of use up and running =P. Well, a few parts on the Flash plugin on the main page I havent finished. I'm probably going to end up adding much more flash features to the site as the week(or month) progresses. BUT ANYWAYS: Please visit my website and e-mail about what you think of the design =).
http://theflashbulb.tk/

Regards,
Matt
TheFlashBulb
n0obie4life
I think you just gave Bondings something to do as a suggestion Razz.

account.php?cancelrequest

lol.
djerati
hey...i thoght i was being pretty nice....what did i do wrong?
n0obie4life
djerati wrote:
hey...i thoght i was being pretty nice....what did i do wrong?

Nah, you did nothing wrong.

I was just mentioning that.
djerati
lol

DONT DELETE ME! =P

*is swallowed by a giant eraser*
tidruG
Please post this in the "Request an account change" forum. The only person who can cancel your account is our Site Admin, Bondings.

Please mention your DirectAdmin username, your URL, and your date of acceptance.
vazdecarvalho
Oh. Poor Boy. He cant go offline Very Happy
n0obie4life
Please post this in the "Request for an account change" forum to have your account suspended.

-close-