FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How's your weather?

splintercdo
This winter here in Latvia is incredibly warm, usually we would have snow and temperature -10 Celsius or lower by this time of year. Now there's +8 Celsius and of course no snow!

Where are you and what is your temperature?
Hello_World
Christmas morning started warm and sunny/cloudy, but it just started to rain. Who knows? Might get sunny again, might have a thunderstorm, maybe both.

Expected top of 31.
splintercdo
Quote:
Christmas morning started warm and sunny/cloudy, but it just started to rain. Who knows? Might get sunny again, might have a thunderstorm, maybe both.

Expected top of 31.

Laughing

Oh you as***le Wink Yeah if you live in Australia it might be so and +31 is freezing Cool
ankurthakur
In India, it is the Christmas eve here... People are enjoying... Smile

It is a little cold here, but not snowy Very Happy

Its 18 Degrees here in New Delhi here...!
alimddine
In Europe its show everywhere. Its difficult to move to work and also the driving its dangerous. There are a lot of accidents here.
mazito
here at central Mxico we was out of rain for almost 2 years, and now we have a 4 days without end the rain, nothin strong but constant, hope this help the farmers and the mountains to recovery the trees, 2 weeks a go get a bus from a close sity but for the old road not the wide new, i was sad because never seen the mountains so grey, all the trees seem to be death, hope not. the "nopales" was dry, and that very unlike at leasty first time that i see that, i mean i sure seen before a Death dry nopal, but not all of it in the mountains
cybersa
In Tamilnadu,Very hot today.
menino
Over here in Kuwait, in the Middle East, the weather is raining since morning, and it is the Kuwait national day as well.
Out in the streets people are using water guns.... I don't see much point, since you will get wet with the rain anyways. Laughing
But I guess they are in good spirits so far.
wombatrpgs
New England here... Everything's been very warm this winter, though it's starting to get cold out. There hasn't been more than an inch of snow on the ground for more than I day where I am (Providence).
cnitolo
Here in Brasil, specifically in So Paulo were at the Summer temperature at about 30C. The Summers end is 30/03 but I think itll be hot for a long time.
rodexa
At the moment it's 10 C here in the Netherlands.
nigam
we are ready for summer...its kinda hot here in the Philippines....but its once again a time for beaches /family outing and mountain climbing...
standready
My area is having late summer weather and it is not even spring yet. Today's high/low temperature 62/82 F where normal temperature for this time of the year is 26/49 F. Forecast shows temperature remaining like this through next week.
Not looking forward to summer if trend continues. I will melt.
wombatrpgs
It's not supposed to be 70 degrees out in March in New England.
standready
wombatrpgs wrote:

I know what you mean. In the midwest again today, 82 degrees F. If this keeps up, come summer we will have triple digit highs and I will need to move to the North Pole and work for Santa.
airh3ad
The weather is good and and for this month The cooling trend in the central and eastern equatorial Pacific (CEEP) persisted during the month as negative sea surface temperature anomalies increased, with consistent positive values of the southern oscillation index (SOI), an indication of a developing La Nia as by pag asa said local weather national bureau in the country.
menino
In Kuwait, since 2 days now, the weather has been very windy and dusty.
Windy is ok, but when it is dusty, and dust blows into your face, especially your eyes, it gets very irritating.
A lot of people wear face masks (like the ones doctors and nurses wear while in the operating room), because they are quite prone to the effects of the dust in their lungs. I am used to it, but have to blow my nose when I reach the office or home.
The wind seems to be howling a lot last night with really strong cold winds.
Hope it gets sunny again soon.
standready
I am laughing now. At the bottom of this topic (for me anyway) is an ad for Chicago Snow Removal. Considering Chicago only had maybe 14 inches total for the winter and temperature for the 7th day in row has hit 80 degrees F, that ad is just too funny.
wombatrpgs
standready wrote:
wombatrpgs wrote:

I know what you mean. In the midwest again today, 82 degrees F. If this keeps up, come summer we will have triple digit highs and I will need to move to the North Pole and work for Santa.

I guess it's Spring now. And there was snow on the ground maybe 3 days the whole winter.
busaboss
The weather is not good here in our country. We will be approaching our summer season this April but it is strange because it rains! People should now act among themselves and help preserve Mother Earth because global warming is already taking its toll from us. I can say that our weather gone wild as caused by global warming and after some years, other countries will start feeling it as well.
Vanilla
Here where I live right now is 22C, but with the wind it feels like 14C, which is freaking cold for me. It's cloudy and I think there will be rain later. The weather is starting to cool as we are entering in the autumn. I hate cold. I love living in Brazil and I really don't care about snow. If I ever move, I wanna live in a Caribbean island drinking mojitos and enjoying the beach for the rest of my life. Razz
busaboss
Gladly our weather for today is perfectly fine. It is sunny but that is what we have preferred than the unusual rain and thunder storms in the so called "summer vacation".
wombatrpgs
wombatrpgs wrote:

Well in any case, everything's normal now.
zorro
Weather in here Finland is not same warm like california lol but whatever.. Wink
setfirework
Sunny and beautiful here. the birds are singing, the mountains are blue, the light is filtering through the dense Oak leaves, the cypresses are pointing their paint-brush like times to the clear, light blue sky.
subhan1
Sunny beautiful with a cool breeze here - loving it! Smile
zaxacongrejo
Great lots of sun not to much snow or rain
Peterssidan
Around 0 C and snowing.
Vanilla
Right now it's raining cats and dogs as we are approaching summer. Also it's 21C and I'm complaining because that's too cold for me. Tomorrow is my birthday and we're going to celebrate it by having a barbecue in my friend's farm. This stupid rain is going to ruin it. Sad
jajarvin
Here in Finland there is plenty of snow and cold.
darthrevan
Currently it is getting cold today, tonight I hear the temp will be around 27F, ugh I wish it was spring again.
hamzamana
It's getting very very cold! i hope this weather is over soon.
codegeek
The weather in Nepal is really cold right now. It's sometimes dropping to -0.5 in the morning in my city. I doubt if people living in colder parts of the world or even Nepal itself would consider this cold. However, it's certainly colder than it was a couple of weeks ago. Waiting for spring, I guess.
shashwatblack
Nepal, and the weather is colder than usual. Other years the minimum temp at this time would be 5-10, but now it's a little above zero.. it never snows here..
----------------------------

MOD - Spam link removed. Please review The Forum Rules and the Frihost FAQ
-Ankhanu
wombatrpgs
codegeek wrote:
The weather in Nepal is really cold right now. It's sometimes dropping to -0.5 in the morning in my city. I doubt if people living in colder parts of the world or even Nepal itself would consider this cold. However, it's certainly colder than it was a couple of weeks ago. Waiting for spring, I guess.

Living in the warmer parts of the world, I think it's fair to say Nepal is cold.
webtest97
Weather in Australia for adelade clear mild and right now is 17c
mazito
very hot for us in this time, reaching 34C is like hell in this time of the year
Mevans9860
Well the weather today here is: Thunderstorms some severe at times, Tornado watch in effect until 6pm tonight, Clearing tomorrow much cooler the rest of the week/weekend. should warm up soon I hope. This is suppose to be spring weather and it still feels like winter here.
wombatrpgs
Yeahhh just rained all over my university's free concerts.
Nyasro
Its little cold here,
though its beginning of summer,
i am feeling cold
wombatrpgs
Nyasro wrote:
Its little cold here,
though its beginning of summer,
i am feeling cold

Neat, you're one syllable away from a haiku.
jajarvin
Today is a warm, sunny day. Some rain last night. Temperature around +20 (Celcius).
supermanlovejan
In Malaysia, weather here is hot and hot, even night.
codersfriend
It's been a lot rainy here in the philippines. In fact a few days ago there was a typhoon that was so strong, there was a lot of damage and the power went out.

Here is a link to the news and images of the devastation

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/370527/news/specialreports/in-pictures-typhoon-glenda-whips-through-luzon
ganni
it is sunny here in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

Have a good day! everyone!
hdhdog
Southeastern USA is very humid. We get a lot of rain but it doesn't last for very long most of the time: just enough to put a damper on any plans you may have made outside Razz.
nam_siddharth
It is rainy season in India.