FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tool for Linking

alkakapoor48
Hi all,
Which tool or software is used for doing the linking in large quantity?Is it good to do the linking by software?
shopperpk
I don't think its a right way or leagal way of link building as there are many softwares available you can check by Googling, but the need is Your website may face some plenty from Google by linking with any software.
savable
There may be different softwares but not good in terms of search engine optimization.
bobsmith
A link building software doesn’t build quality links which are useless to your site. Link building softwares just increase the spam links.
Karthikr
There are software that create relevant links, so you might be able to look into that. I don't suggest it, however, as it doesn't make enough of an impact to warrant such a high price. Manually is the best way to go (imo)

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert
codersfriend
I agree with them.. better do it the old fashioned way.. you might end up getting banned by search engines and you surely don't want that to happen.. you can also hire people who will share your links