FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it Bad to Stare at a Woman’s Breasts?

answernote
Is it really bad to stare at a girl’s breasts? Are there any health benefits of staring at a girl’s cleavage? Also, what do women really think when they catch you staring at their breasts? Find out here.
Firstly, if you think that you shouldn’t be doing it, don’t.

It’s definitely not good to stare at girl’s breast or her cleavage, especially if you’re out of their league, perhaps because of the age difference, or some other reason. In every possible manner, staring or trying to read a woman’s tee shirt is rude.

Edited by tidruG: Link removed (not working)
ankurthakur
I would better stare at their whole figure (face + upper + lower). Its just weird to stare at a single thing man...

Also, it may depend on the culture of girl. You just can't stand good staring at a girl's breasts in India Razz
Nameless
There are plenty of women who enjoy the attention of being stared at as attractive, plenty of women who don't really care as long you don't go overboard, and plenty of women who find it annoying or outright offensive. A man admiring his date's low-cut dress will be less frequently scowled at than a man ogling during a university lecture. This is clearly an action with highly contextual morality.

Except if the woman is wearing a 'joke' tee shirt with tiny text written on the front. In that case they're pretty clearly handing the world a signed invitation.
therimalaya
If they are busty, it is not unnatural and if they are small then also, it is not unnatural. So, in general it is not unnatural to stare at the breast of women.
tidruG
answernote wrote:
Is it really bad to stare at a girl’s breasts?
Subjective

Quote:
Are there any health benefits of staring at a girl’s cleavage?
Not that I know of. I could be proven wrong.

Quote:
Also, what do women really think when they catch you staring at their breasts?
Probably the same thing you'd think if women were staring at your crotch or something.

Quote:
Find out here.
Where?

I am not sure if this topic should remain open or whether I should lock it. OP seems to have tried unsuccessfully to spam. Link removed.
deanhills
tidruG wrote:
I am not sure if this topic should remain open or whether I should lock it. OP seems to have tried unsuccessfully to spam. Link removed.
Unless others have objections, I'd think it a great idea to spam can this thread. Or lock it.
ankur209
Nothing is bad in staring but it all depends on the mentality of the girl you're watching !
If she's a hot blonde ,she'll love it else you'll feel ashamed ! Rolling Eyes
tidruG
ankur209 wrote:
If she's a hot blonde ,she'll love it else you'll feel ashamed ! Rolling Eyes
Woah! Sweeping generalisation there. The definition of a blonde is a woman with light-coloured (generally golden) hair. Not all "hot blondes" enjoy having their breasts stared at, I am sure.

I'm going to -lock- this thread because it's in the wrong forum and OP has not indicated why he started the thread at all.