FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

In Need of a Website Partner Please

answernote
I have created this website since 2009 december, getting traffics has be one of the major problem i face. any one here good in SEO? Who will be willing to partner with me. we share the income at 60/40%. what do you think.. here is my site. http://answernote.com. any interest?
truespeed

Your traffic seem ok to me.
answernote
truespeed wrote:

No it doesn't, 200 / 400 per day. is that okay? i am not getting click from visitors,
truespeed
answernote wrote:
truespeed wrote:

No it doesn't, 200 / 400 per day. is that okay? i am not getting click from visitors,

But your users online "now" says 513,how do you only get 300/400 a day when you have more than that online when i visited.

I just clicked your site again and its now up to 517 users online.

EDIT: Just noticed your stats are set for users online in the past 1440 minutes (24 hours) ,so maybe not so great.
answernote
truespeed wrote:
answernote wrote:

But your users online "now" says 513,how do you only get 300/400 a day when you have more than that online when i visited.

I just clicked your site again and its now up to 517 users online.

EDIT: Just noticed your stats are set for users online in the past 1440 minutes (24 hours) ,so maybe not so great.

Now you getting it. the time is set to 1444 thats 24hrs before you can be log out. the 517 you saw there is just the full day traffics. it doesnt make sense at all. u just dont know what to do. considering selling it or getting a partner to assist so we share the little income 60/40%. but i havent gotten any one yet. it bothers me.
k_s_baskar
You can add some SEO plugins to your SMF forum to optimize your site.

You need to optimize your site for
1) Search Engine friendly URLs
2) Meta tag for each post
3) automated sitemap generator and submitter for search engines

and more..
Smile
abhizz
answernote wrote:
I have created this website since 2009 december, getting traffics has be one of the major problem i face. any one here good in SEO? Who will be willing to partner with me. we share the income at 60/40%. what do you think.. here is my site. http://answernote.com. any interest?

I think the visitors are looking for more established sites of your niche!! Like yahoo answers ask.com etc
ogah
answernote wrote:
truespeed wrote:

what do you mean with "not getting click from visitors"?
click to your forum thread or to your ads?
GoldenEagle
ogah wrote:
answernote wrote:
truespeed wrote:

what do you mean with "not getting click from visitors"?
click to your forum thread or to your ads?

Most likely ads. I would imagine that if people are looking for answers and land on his site then they would be willing to ask questions, but clicking ads requires the user to be in "buying" mode as opposed to "searching" mode.
Zackie
answernote wrote:

No offence but making a person partner because you cant afford his service is one of the major thing to avoid in business. Because the tendency is that its either one of the partners will exert more effort and time while the other may be too relaxed. Getting a person to work for you will enable you to demand outputs and updates. Minimizing those factors that will affect its progress is important for the success business.
Ghost Rider103
This thread is old. Please remember to look at the dates.

-close-