FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some design idea's?

Everlight
I am trying to make a gaming website, just for the purpose of a game I am editting, Private server for Endless Online, I am going to make it Everlight..

So how would I make a website based on the design of Endless Online?
james84
Finding Great Web Design Examples is fun and educational. Analyzing website design ideas that utilizes great designs can make you a better web designer.In web development there are pretty much two ways you can develop a website layout.
jayray
Well, first you got to look at how the Endless Online game is... hold on let me explain a bit further...

As you can see, the game itself, looks like a great way to start, by using the CSS sections much like the text boxes for each side, especially if you are using a CMS or such. A picture header at top could showcase faded images straight from the game, and with some easy CSS scrollbar coding, I'm sure you could create a website that doesn't look like a website, but rather an extension of the game itself.
zimmer
Everlight wrote:
I am trying to make a gaming website, just for the purpose of a game I am editting, Private server for Endless Online, I am going to make it Everlight..

So how would I make a website based on the design of Endless Online?

Gaming website needs more resources such as your owned server to maintain.. i think hosting your gaming site is not productive and not secure..

Ops.. very expensive if you maintained your owned server.. but if you are looking for greet success then you better start inquiring a new server..