FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

designing web site

faten
I'm new to website designing. I'm looking for ways to create my own website free. What could you tell me about this site:

[removed a link to another hosting site - Helios]

regards

faten
jmraker
It seems that webs.com is for hosting your site and using their content management system to create and manage your site.

[removed a link to another hosting site - Helios]

The free site would have ads, so you won't have complete control designing it like you would on frihost. Plus you'd have to pay for the non basic stuff like having your site stay up the whole month because too many people used it.
Helios
Well for the free package you get 0.5GB of traffic, 40MB of storage, ads on your "mobile site" and their site building tools.

Here on FriHost you'll get for free: 10GB of traffic, 750MB of storage, no ads whatsoever on your sites and you can even request a free domain for your Coins (which are gained through posting).
Also, you can always read about website designing or request help with website designing on our boards.

Personally, I'd stick with FriHost... Razz

P.S. I haven't removed the whole topic on purpose. There are many hosting sites out there, and it looks like we're still competing with some of the paid hosting plans Smile
GuidanceReader
I've just come over from there... I must say frihost is much superior.
johans
Quote:
GuidanceReader
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:24 pm Post subject:

I agree...
Dialogist
Should have just left the link up there to show everyone how it pales in comparison - Like the OP creating a stealth-like thread promoting it here didn't manage that already. Laughing
hdragon
ok
Robert_Redbeard
I stopped using other free hosting sites for live sites the moment I started on FriHost. I still have two other accounts that I use for testing on other hosts. Just because I don't want to use my bandwidth or storage here for that stuff.

FriHost is the place to go. The forums are big enough that you should never have a problem getting your points to keep everything going.
RichardM55
I can see that this forum and hosting site is very attractive but maybe there are other good places for keeping your website.
But I think I will start publishing my next website on this hosting server.
james84
I’m glad to say that web design is better today than ever – and it’s continuing to improve. I just think that more web designers know more about how to design than ever before. I hope all the designs will effect a sensible corner to the visitors thanks.
ilmkidunya1
johans wrote:
Quote:
GuidanceReader

I agree...

I disAgree LOLZ
johans
ilmkidunya1 wrote:
johans wrote:
Quote:
GuidanceReader

I agree...

I disAgree LOLZ

can your explain why you disagree?
Marceloef
How do I create a site here at Frihost ?
pll
You need to create a page in the HTML language (or with a software) and then you add it under the file ''public_html'' in the File Manager section of your cpanel (the page should be named index.html).

to access your cpanel you need to be hosted at FRIhost.
Then you can access it if you type : www.yoursite.frihost.com/cpanel in your browser.

They will ask you for the username and password, and then your good to go!

To access your index.html page you just need to write :
www.yoursite.frihost.com - when it will be hosted.
siemens13
I am working in a SEO company. so we need to designing our website and also want to add logo. so please if anybody want to working our website please contact me.