FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FRIHOST competitions question.

Flegit
Hey guys!
Can anyone shed some light for me on the competitions here on FRIHOST? For example, Essay competition: Does this work?.
Says
Quote:
This competition started on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm and isn't finished yet.

And then
Quote:
The essays writing period has started on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm and ends on Fri May 06, 2011 3:09 pm.

So is it active, or has it finished half a year ago? Or am I lost in time or something?=)
Are there any active competitions at all?
deanhills
Flegit wrote:
Hey guys!
Can anyone shed some light for me on the competitions here on FRIHOST? For example, Essay competition: Does this work?.
Says
Quote:
This competition started on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm and isn't finished yet.

Right! I have not seen the results yet. I spent some time on my entry, but who knows, maybe the competition did not turn out as Bondings had planned it to or he just got too busy. No sweat.

Hopefully Bondings and/or his staff may be able to start new ones one of these days again. And hopefully those who are good at photography, graphics and the art may get a chance to compete. I'd love to see some great photos, art work, logos etc. Who knows, I think we have some great guys with music here too. They could compose something or the other? I seem to recall Josso is quite good at stuff like that? Hit me over the head if I'm wrong Josso .... Twisted Evil

What kind of competition would you be interested to participate in Flegit?
tidruG
I think I read a post about an unofficial contest that's being run -- a short story writing competition. I think Bondings might have some official contests/games planned in the future, but nothing happening in the short term that I know of.
Flegit
deanhills wrote:
What kind of competition would you be interested to participate in Flegit?

Well, I don't know... a tickling competition with some of female forum members here would have definitely been nice...

Quote:
I think I read a post about an unofficial contest that's being run -- a short story writing competition. I think Bondings might have some official contests/games planned in the future, but nothing happening in the short term that I know of.

Thanx for the info... Pity there's nothing going on, though=(