FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Game in Google

nepalstar
I heard that this is possible to play our old game PACMAN in Google. I tried to play but I don't know how to get that game. So if anybody knows that how to play PACMAN plz share that here, I know pacman is old game but I like to play that in google home page.

OLD is GOLD...! Laughing

Shocked
splintercdo
http://www.google.com/pacman/

People, Google is your friend just type in the little search bar, the thing, you are looking for, and voila you find the thing Wink for example google pacman
deanhills
I don't feel anything friendly about Google. Rather wary and irritated. I'm probably a sitting duck everywhere but it just feels much more obvious with Google and its scripts and bots.
faten
i hope others hlep you
i do nt have any idea Sad
SonLight
deanhills wrote:
I don't feel anything friendly about Google. Rather wary and irritated. I'm probably a sitting duck everywhere but it just feels much more obvious with Google and its scripts and bots.

I agree that Google is capturing too much information about us. I would rather get a little freaked out by a few ads that scream, "I'm stalking you, you know!" and realize it is Google with its over-efficient algorithms for relevant ads, than to have some other company surrupticiously(SP?) tracking me and possibly selling my info to criminals. At least Google has a valuable reputation to protect and is likely to be careful. Something like accidentally capturing unencrypted wireless data was big news because Google did it, but most companies could probably shrug it off and say "no harm done".

And no, a S****** dvd will __NEvEr__ be acceptable in any computer of mine. You don't get do-overs when you install r *cough*tk on people's computers.
deanhills
SonLight wrote:
And no, a S****** dvd will __NEvEr__ be acceptable in any computer of mine. You don't get do-overs when you install r *cough*tk on people's computers.
Well said .... Cool
splintercdo
Quote:
Quote:
SonLight wrote:
Well said .... Cool Cool

Meh, nowadays we are spied on so much by so many digital and non digital sources, that I believe Google is not the biggest threat, just enjoy the life, use technology to make it better and don't worry about the things you can't change. Wink
ankitdatashn
Google Doodles are always great, I don't know if there exist a method to download all to your system. They make doodles for country specific events also, good to enhance General awareness as well Smile
tobi20
splintercdo wrote:
http://www.google.com/pacman/

People, Google is your friend just type in the little search bar, the thing, you are looking for, and voila you find the thing Wink for example google pacman

go to www.google.com
type google pacman
click the first result
then start playing Laughing
spinout
i suppose it is a lame conversion of pac man oR?
cybersa
Until today i don't know about this game.
I liked it.
Google helping the people in all way.
Played it Wink
Ghost900
I read about the Pac-Man some time ago, it was a little easyer to find at first, now it seems a simple search still works.

I don't much like how much information Google collects but the truth is that since I use Facebook and other social sites my privacy is gone in many ereas anyway so it dosn't matter to much. Stuff I want to keep private I don't search for or post online.
Navigator
Ghost900 wrote:
I read about the Pac-Man some time ago, it was a little easyer to find at first, now it seems a simple search still works.

I don't much like how much information Google collects but the truth is that since I use Facebook and other social sites my privacy is gone in many ereas anyway so it dosn't matter to much. Stuff I want to keep private I don't search for or post online.

Someone at Google has too much time in their hands!
chatrack
Is google has other old fav games too?