FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to check the PR

meetmona45
Hello all
How we can check the PR please tell me the command for this.
k_s_baskar
Hi,
you can check google pagernk in serveral ways. just install google tool bar with page rank cheker and open the site you wish to check PR. The tool bar bill display current PR status of the site.
or just visit the site www.prchecker.info and type the sitename you will get PR details.
Smile
shopperpk
You can check PR by different ways in different browsers. Like Firefox has number of ad ons for checking PR and all the details you want in doing seo of any website.
isha123
You can use google toolbar to check your PR status.
simplyelectricals
Install Google toolbar in Firefox then check website PageRank.
metalfreek
prchecker.info is a good site to check PR. If you are using firefox or Chrome there are extensions that checks the PR of the site automatically and displays on the browser. If you frequently check PR I suggest you use on of these plugins.
nepalstar
There are a lot of site which provide tool for check Google PR, I use www.prchecker.net if any better site than this one plz share with us...
ankitdatashn
google toolbar with the pagerank option is the easiest of them all in case one needs to know the pagerank of numerous websites frequently!
james067
download the pr add ons
aizelcaroline
If you are using Mozilla Firefox then install search status tool bar to check the PR of websites.
dolfinchris
SEO quake tool is best Firefox add-on that provide you complete analysis status report including PR of website.