FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Nameservers?

deanhills
I know this is probably going to sound like a really dumb question - and apologies for that. Embarassed

What are the Frihost Nameservers? The ones I have in my account have "frihost" written in full in them, but when I did a general search, I picked up on on the nameservers abbreviated to frih like:
ns1.frih.net & ns2.frih.net. Which ones are the correct ones and could you give them to me in full? Thanks!
Bondings
It depends on the server you are on. Normally the correct ones should be listed on your account page and most likely mentioned somewhere in the control panel.

Server 1 (your case): ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net
Server 2: ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net
Server 3: ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org
Server 4: ns1.frihost.org and ns2.frihost.org
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
It depends on the server you are on. Normally the correct ones should be listed on your account page and most likely mentioned somewhere in the control panel.

Server 1 (your case): ns1.frihost.net and ns2.frihost.net
Server 2: ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net
Server 3: ns1.frih.org and ns2.frih.org
Server 4: ns1.frihost.org and ns2.frihost.org

Thanks Bondings. I created a co.cc domain on Saturday, then added the name servers for Server 1. They said to wait 48 hours and when it was still not working by this morning thought I might have added the wrong name servers.

Just tried it now and could not believe it, it is working at last!

Guess this is one way of memorizing my name servers. Don't think I'll ever forget them now. Very Happy