FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tixel: Technology that will revolutionize the mobile world

rjraaz
About this incredible technology, yet neither had ever heard or seen by anyone but Senseng company has taken it on the ground of reality. Company has named this new technology "Tixel". By this technique we will be able to relive old memories. The electric current is used in this technique. When we touch a picture on the screen of the mobile will realize it as live.

Suppose you take pictures of a building then you will hand over the mobile's screen will seem as if you are actually touching the building.
The use of this technique is being used as only it can be deployed in touchscreen mobile and smartphones. This technology is still at an early stage and will soon be used in touch screen phones.
Nameless
... yeah ... [citation needed]

I did JFGI though and it seems like you're vastly over-representing the possible technology. Using a mild static-electric-thing to emulate pre-programmed textures is a far cry from recording or detecting the textures for any given picture.
rjraaz
Nameless wrote:
... yeah ... [citation needed]

I did JFGI though and it seems like you're vastly over-representing the possible technology. Using a mild static-electric-thing to emulate pre-programmed textures is a far cry from recording or detecting the textures for any given picture.

Ok fine the official site for that of senseg , but did not get too much information there.

But after some more search come up with http://techie-buzz.com/tech-news/senseg-brings-texture-to-touchscreens.html

and http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tablet-touches-you-back-improved-touchscreen-texture-with-electrostatic-technology/

and still i am searching about this technique, like for its working etc.
weableandbob
While it's certainly a cool concept, I don't see what the point would be. It would be fun to play around with, but in the end, it wouldn't add all that much to the experience.