FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy Feet

deanhills
Saw a movie by fluke tonight - must be a very old one - Happy Feet. About penguins. Really cute, almost as cute as the movie about surfing penguins. The hero of the movie could not sing when all of the other penguins could, but he could tap dance right from the moment when he broke out of his egg. Fantastic how these guys come up with their ideas for movies. Very Happy
loyal
I love watching animation films. Missed this one. Thanks!
Radar
My understanding is that there is now, or will soon be, a sequel?
tidruG
deanhills wrote:
Saw a movie by fluke tonight - must be a very old one - Happy Feet. About penguins. Really cute, almost as cute as the movie about surfing penguins. The hero of the movie could not sing when all of the other penguins could, but he could tap dance right from the moment when he broke out of his egg. Fantastic how these guys come up with their ideas for movies.
Shocked Isn't this a really old and quite a popular movie? I really liked it. I think I rated it a 7/10 or something. Very sweet movie.

Radar wrote:
My understanding is that there is now, or will soon be, a sequel?
There is, and it sucked. It was a movie for kids. I rated it 3/10.
deanhills
tidruG wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Saw a movie by fluke tonight - must be a very old one - Happy Feet. About penguins. Really cute, almost as cute as the movie about surfing penguins. The hero of the movie could not sing when all of the other penguins could, but he could tap dance right from the moment when he broke out of his egg. Fantastic how these guys come up with their ideas for movies.
Shocked Isn't this a really old and quite a popular movie?
Right. Quite old. I get the odd interesting TV channel through our local Nilesat satellite dish - this one is situated in Kurdistan. Got some good old movies, as well as regular Cirque du Soleil programs. Very Happy