FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Toilet Paper, Over or Under?

How should toilet paper come off the roll?
Over the top.
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Under from the back.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Doesn't matter.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

jwellsy
How should toilet paper come off the roll?
deanhills
What a topic .... hehe ..... reminds me of the hand rolled ones we get at work .... I kid you not. They are all set for over but I'd imagine that it does not really matter which way. Or does it?
Peterssidan
I prefer over the top because then the paper is closer to reach but it doesn't matter much.
Nameless
So long as you flush the bleeping thing, you can hang the toilet paper from the ceiling for all I care.
FastDebrid
It's easier to pull a sheet when it's over.
bgreese
It is quite possible, that when wiping, you might get a little something on your hand. While touching the roll to roll it around and get your paper, you are far more likely to touch part that you won't be using if the roll is under. This means that the next person to use the rest room may very well be wiping their rear end with some of your refuse. Furthermore, the roll tends to spin and rip easier if it comes over the top, and tends to unroll itself (landing it on the floor) less often when done over the top. It is simply the better way.
Nameless
bgreese wrote:
It is quite possible, that when wiping, you might get a little something on your hand.

That ... shouldn't really happen to anyone with fully functional hands and wrists.
deanhills
Nameless wrote:
bgreese wrote:
It is quite possible, that when wiping, you might get a little something on your hand.

That ... shouldn't really happen to anyone with fully functional hands and wrists.
Laughing The details are getting to be very entertaining. It's all in the movement of the wrist then. Cool