FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love mission failed

hwcorp
I met her in one class at second-year and we've been friend for 2 years. Last week, with biggest brave heart, I ask her to be my girl friend, but she said we are only friends :-<
Anybody ever gotten in my situation?
ankurthakur
Same here... Sad

Similar situation... We talked to each other online for about 2 years and then when I told her my feelings, she said we can be friend, a good friend but not more than that.

She said that she don't wanna be in any relation because she is broken due to his previous breakup. And she ensured that she don't own any bf yet.

Then on another or day after tomorrow, one of his classmate said love words to him on fb and she accepted Sad huh !!!
Mrs Lycos
hwcorp wrote:
I met her in one class at second-year and we've been friend for 2 years. Last week, with biggest brave heart, I ask her to be my girl friend, but she said we are only friends :-<

Don't be disappointed. Perhaps she's never seen you like that - and maybe now she will. Continue being friends with her, but try to "win" her heart. Perhaps she can see something new in you. If you see no progress, or that she's taking on to another boy, well, tough luck, but until then, you still have a chance!
loyal
The problem is that while your feelings have grown for this woman, she has placed you in the "friends" category. It is difficult for a woman to move you from this category to the romantic category. You'll have to figure something out to get her to stop thinking of you as just a friend.

Also this reminded me of: http://abstrusegoose.com/419
tingkagol
Ah... the game of love. Very Happy

Shock and awe. Give her some flowers. Then disappear on her for a few days. I must say, it's much more difficult if the girl has no interest in you in the first place, but I believe she will get there.

I can vaguely remember what to do if I were in that position. It's been so long since I've courted anyone. I've forgotten the details and mental notes/learnings from the last time I had difficulty courting someone. From what I could gather, I guess it's important not to annoy the girl, all while continuing to send suggestive signals her way. Flirt. Send flowers. But don't overwhelm her with your lovin'.

Girls also love their guys 'mysterious', so don't be always around her. Pounce and retreat. Pounce and retreat. Don't smother her. Give her time to think whether you're worth it or not. It's impossible for a girl to think clearly if you're always around. Disappear and let her ponder your absence. Let her feel your absence.

lol. I'm just rambling.
codersfriend
Well at least you told her..
You can't make her feel the same way in return if she only sees you as a friend..
But I hope you could still be friends.. after some time you'll find someone to love and forget about the feelings you had with her
davidv
hwcorp wrote:

Bummer. That totally sucks, man.

I use to be all for getting to know someone for a while before taking that leap. This, however results in a two complications. Of course, first, you get "friend zoned" and it's apparently really hard to get out of this circle (so I've read) and second, the risk of losing them as a friend out weighs the benefits of possibly being more than friends (as well as any repercussions that will occur if something unexpected were to happen after you've gotten into a relationship).

Anyway, I think you may of waited too long, buddy. Sad
codersfriend
Yeah, I think she has placed you on her friend zone..
failure comes from not taking action first
codersfriend
hey @hwcorp .. I found a song and I guess this suits your story

It's called Friend Zone..
you can also check its meaning in wikipedia Smile
Smile
rogue_skydragon
I can attest to just how horrible it feels to being in the FRIEND-ZONE.
Insanity
Yep, it happens to everyone. Don't worry about it and try to find someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea, if you'll excuse the cliche.
andro_king
wow even i have a love mission end.. Sad

you guys feel for not being accepted by the girl whom you people love
but my past is different alright i will tell everyone about my past here in frihost..
i met a girl when i was out for my football match it was interschool match..a football match..
i was playing well until i saw her in the ground ,actually the match was against her school..she was supporting her schoolmates... i was drum struck after watching her i lost my play i was doing something and all i don't remember.. i was not watching the ball at all i was looking at her completely.. after the match was finished i searched for her but i dint see her... left the place with heavy heart but we won the match might that have made her felt bad for her school.. after few weeks i saw her again in the theater with her friends i was surprised i myself biuld some courage and went and stood before her but she dint look at me at all... then i went and spoke suprisingly she replied i introduced myself and she said my game was good and thats how we started talking but i dint let her know that i was in love with her just b'coz i was not sure whether she was single or commited.. but we were talking for more months..

is anyone still want to hear about the rest i'll tell you..b'coz i don't want to bore whose not interesting...