FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Legend of the Green Dragon

foumy6
I have started up my own server of Legend of The Green Dragon, and I want YOU to sign up. It is a fun text based online rpg with so many different things to do. Level up buy weapons and armor explore the lost ruins and much more. Then when you are finally powerful enough even you may slay the green dragon! Also has very fast page load speeds, good staff, and we hope to welcome you to our little realm of epic battles and dragon slaying!
www.dragondeath.frihost.org

or click my signature.
deanhills
I registered, but the confirming e-mail was not in my e-mail box, so probably need to wait a little before I can log in for the first time. Hope I will remember to check soon. Very Happy
foumy6
yes it seems to be sending the mail very slowly I may just make that you need to enter your email (a real one if you ever looses your password I can send it to you) and not need to do the confirmation. Though I won't be able to do that till later tonight because I am at school and sense the server does not know that to be an approved ip for admin control panel I cant and I have work right after school but after that I will be doing it.
foumy6
alright you no longer need to validate your email, but you do still need to enter one, so then at least there is something to do when someone forgets their passwords.
deanhills
I actually found the mail in my junk mail (hotmail account). So don't know what caused it to go there.
share55555
whats with the green things in here? any connection?
Josso
Would sign up but getting SQL error atm Sad
drunkenkoz
It seems that your website is just giving off an SQL server. I currently host the same game as you so if you want to collaborate in a project with me then PM me.