FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Problem Adding a Domain





alvarorojas4
Hi Smile
So, thisis weird, yesterday I added another domain to my account, appeared that was correctly added, (even appear the folder in the ftp and I can access to the panel with the domain, because the dns are already with the domain) but in the directadmin panel in the domain list doesn't appear...

The domain is comunidadg.tk
Can you help me? Very Happy
Asap170
Well to be honest there is really no way for you to screw it up like that. So it's not something that you did wrong. It seems as if it's server side and the code just had a fault.... Bondings will most likely be able to fix this for you by reloading your domains somehow.
alvarorojas4
Asap170 wrote:
Well to be honest there is really no way for you to screw it up like that. So it's not something that you did wrong. It seems as if it's server side and the code just had a fault.... Bondings will most likely be able to fix this for you by reloading your domains somehow.


I hope that he can fix it soon Smile
Asap170
I just thought of this but you could delete the domain from the frihost account and then re-add the domain maybe it will work.
alvarorojas4
I can't even delete it because don't appear in the direct admin, and if you say that delete my account and request a new one no... that ism't possible i have other websites in the same account.
Asap170
I just meant delete the domain from Frihost, but since you can't get to that option then you are just going to have to wait. If you remove your Frihost account and re-apply it probably will take the same amount of time because staff and Bondings have been a little shadowy.
alvarorojas4
Asap170 wrote:
I just meant delete the domain from Frihost, but since you can't get to that option then you are just going to have to wait. If you remove your Frihost account and re-apply it probably will take the same amount of time because staff and Bondings have been a little shadowy.

I hace some websites running righty now, so I can't...
I just will wait to Bondings.
Thanks!
k_s_baskar
I had the same problem few years ago. After resetting my account it was cleared. but sadly i loss all data in my account. If you are running static sites just backup using ftp and ask for account reset. if it is dynamic you need to backup all files and mysql database yourself. DirectAdmin Restore/Backup won't help you in this matter (because it will backup your corrupted DNS entry).

Or host the new domain somewhere else.
Asap170
k_s_baskar wrote:
Or host the new domain somewhere else.


Seriously? Host it somewhere else? As far as I know you two are the only two people with this issue so it's just some script that didn't run correctly. Life isn't perfect.

Bondings is usually quite fast with replying, but he went dark apparently so who knows where he is or when will be back.
alvarorojas4
I just will wait to Bondings, Hope that my account dont need to reset...
:3
Bondings
My apologies for the delay. I somehow thought it was fixed, sorry.

I removed the dns zone and added it to your account. Could you please check if it is working fine now?
alvarorojas4
Bondings wrote:
My apologies for the delay. I somehow thought it was fixed, sorry.

I removed the dns zone and added it to your account. Could you please check if it is working fine now?


Thanks a lot, is working fine Smile
Merry christmas and Happy new year Very Happy
Related topics
How to change DNS information for domain move (web site use)
what is the problem with domain
problem adding variables in javascript
Problem adding text to Longtext field
Funny with C code.
Trying to point a domain at frihost
near the same subdomain
Simple php & mysql script
problem with domain
Can i add a domain.
problems adding domain
Help please! I can't login to my blog admin panel
Webspace is not working ( /domains )
how to set: Mydomain+freends.afraid.org+gmail apps?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.