FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol

ankurthakur
I have been waiting for the action movie by Tom Cruise Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol. Its gonna release on 16th December (tomorrow) in India.

He had been on a visit to India tourism a few days ago. IMO, he is one of the best action heroes in Hollywood because I've never seen any romantic movie from his side.

What do you say? Are you waiting for the release of Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol too ? Very Happy
deanhills
Ha! Everyone in the UAE will probably start watching it today as it is the first day of its showing. Tom Cruise visited us last week, and made a really great impression up to the highest level of Government including Sheikh Mohamud Al Makthoum, the ruler of Dubai and Vice-President of the UAE. I think I'll wait until some of the crowds have dispersed first, but since I really like these action movies, will probably check it out in January some time. Very Happy
ankurthakur
Very nice Very Happy

Yeah, there is lot of craziness between the fans of him and I am sure that this movie gonna break all the records of collection of his previous movies... Cool

Also, I am waiting for the movie DON-2 by Shahrukh Khan because movies like this only releases once in a triple years... Wink
LostOverThere
Never been a huge fan of Mission Impossible, but this one is directed by Brad Bird, who also directed The Incredibles and Ratatouille. I've heard Ghost Protocol is meant to be fantastic.
dude_xyx
So any reviews about the movie ? Anyone did watch the movie ?
luciferfawkes
I've been a fan of all Mission Impossibles so I'm completely head over heels waiting to see this one. I've never experienced such action and story lines such as this series.
SpitsBeaT
Many corny scenes (in a good way), but all and all an awesome movie to catch; love all the old-school action style, with a hot Russian girl Laughing
Vanilla
LostOverThere wrote:
Never been a huge fan of Mission Impossible, but this one is directed by Brad Bird, who also directed The Incredibles and Ratatouille. I've heard Ghost Protocol is meant to be fantastic.

Brad Bird is my main reason to see it. Also, Jeremy Renner. Love action movies with good looking actors. Rolling Eyes
Insanity
I've seen all the Mission Impossible movies up to this point and I think they are great. Highly recommend if you are into action movies. It's funny because you can see how much tom Cruise has aged throughout the years, though he's still a pretty good actor.
silverdown
Yea i can't wait to see this one either, tho my fanship to Tom Cruise has subsided, I still like MI Movies
ankurthakur
Yeah... He has proved himself to be a fantastic action hero with the series of MI.

I am crazed to watch it soon as some shooting of it has been done in India too Very Happy
Asap170
I just saw the movie today. It was epic and the ending of it where his new mission comes up. What is stated in the message is partly true I got a nice chuckle out of that and yet most people are completely oblivious to the truth of it. Overall it's a great movie and I can't wait for another one to come out!
portoskt
im going to see it tonight in cinema, i hope i will not be dissapointed after
Radar
I'm mostly surprised that there is a Mission Impossible 4.

Sequels keep going...
Hexes
Radar wrote:
I'm mostly surprised that there is a Mission Impossible 4.

Sequels keep going...

I am even more surprised that someone after seeing the first part (which at least in my opinion was extremely schematic and boring - even movies with Steven Seagal are more interesting) is willing to pay to see part number 4.