FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

deanhills
We've just started a New Season of 24 around here (probably very old by US standards) and must say it is a great TV series. It moves FAST of the kind that you can't do anything else while you are watching it. Kiefer Sutherland is really great in it. Definitely my kind of series. Just noticed we have a "new" season of Law & Order (Crime Division), and have taped the first two episodes, due for watching them tonight. Very Happy
loremar
24?!? YEEESSSS!!!! That's one of my favorites of all time. Very Happy

What season is it? Was it when Jack Bauer hijacked a plane and landed it on a highway? Or was it the season where Jack died and resurrected? Or was it the one where the Chinese Consulate cut out one of his eyes, which was the last episode I saw?
portoskt
that show still going?
deanhills
loremar wrote:
24?!? YEEESSSS!!!! That's one of my favorites of all time. Very Happy

What season is it? Was it when Jack Bauer hijacked a plane and landed it on a highway? Or was it the season where Jack died and resurrected? Or was it the one where the Chinese Consulate cut out one of his eyes, which was the last episode I saw?
It was the season where they tried to blow up Manhattan Island with a nuclear bomb. The President of the US is in the process of negotiating a very important world peace treaty with the President of a third world country. There are people in his country who want him to stand trials for crimes against humanity. So they are trying to force the President's hand for delivering the President to them in exchange of not blowing up Manhattan Island. Etc etc .... Very Happy
loremar
That's probably season 2. I wasn't able to watch that. I started watching 3 or 4. That's really long long time ago. My favorite had to be season 4 and 5. Lots of things happened. President Palmer was assassinated; Some terrorists wanting to spread a nerve gas over the city through a pipe system with Jack Bauer ending up blowing an entire chemical plant to save people; Jack Bauer hijacking a plane and landing it on a highway in the middle of a city; Jack Bauer resurrecting from the dead, etc. etc. He's really amazing.

Jack Bauer was like the guy in this thread -->http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-128362.html

Unfortunately, they stopped airing in my country until season six. The last episode I saw was when the Chinese captured him and tortured and they were about to cut out one of his eyes.
silverdown
I just started watching this series on Netflix (payment membership required to use) and so far im hooked. Very Happy I think if you like crime, goverment conspiracy and just plain out of control action this is the show for you.

So far so good, very well done story line! Very Happy

Update
I am almost done with the series and it really good story line. Anyone who likes Governmental conspiracies and criminal activity will love this show.
bananko
is this show still in air? i watched first two seasons, i think, and thats enough for me...
FunDa
silverdown wrote:
I just started watching this series on Netflix (payment membership required to use) and so far im hooked. Very Happy I think if you like crime, goverment conspiracy and just plain out of control action this is the show for you.

Yeah, that's an awesome series. 24.

I watched only a few episodes, but I like the concept so much.

I think I will continue watching it till I finish the whole season..
chartcentral
Definitely, 24 is an awesome TV series! Also, catch Kiefer Sutherland in his new show, Touch. Smile
Tuvitor
I loved 24 back in the first couple seasons, but after a while it got kind of cliche...
welshsteve
Superb series. Will be missed, but I think they ended it at the right time. There's only so much bad luck one guy can have Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
this show always looked pretty good but I never actually got around to watching it. many friends have recommended it since they are addicted to it. usually I dont watch these thriller types of shows but it could be intersesting. maybe I'll check it out