FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Database error

deanhills
I had the same happening last night, exactly as per the OP, i.e. database error. And then this morning I could not access Frihost as well, but it did not come up with the error message, just timed out. Looks as though it is an intermittent problem, as Ocalhoun seems to have been OK when I wrote to him via my Hotmail account, yet this morning I tried a few times and was unable to access the Website.

Anyway, looks as thought the going is good for now, so better make hay while the sun is shining!
Very Happy
deanhills
Wow .... my post above was supposed to appear after Truespeed's post. It went right to the top of the thread into the OP space. There has to be something out of kilter somewhere.

For those new to the thread, the post below by rjraaz is the OP.
rjraaz
Hi guys ,

just before few minutes ago when i was tried to open http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1065559#1065559 and http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1065530#1065530

I got phpBB Databse connectivity error; was anyone also experience this problem.

Or this error is just for those above links.

and while posting this post i got following error

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in

It seems to be that there is may be a problem in frihost server.
truespeed
The forum was down for about 5 minutes.
Bondings
There seem to have been some problems with the server. It seems that the server was restarted and that caused the time to be wrong again (fixed now). Also the dns server was down this morning for a few hours, causing the domain names not to work during that time (accessing it by ip worked fine). My apologies for the problems.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
There seem to have been some problems with the server. It seems that the server was restarted and that caused the time to be wrong again (fixed now). Also the dns server was down this morning for a few hours, causing the domain names not to work during that time (accessing it by ip worked fine). My apologies for the problems.
Absolutely wonderful to see your post. Wow! At first I thought it was an unlucky day this morning, and now I feel ready to tackle anything. Yoohoo!
rjraaz
Wow! Bonding is back Dancing its its really happiest moment for me, actually do not have words to explain my emotions and know this is the wrong place to post it but i can not control.

Really Frihost is just like a family for me and Bonding is Head of this family, and it was my thought that may be he was in some trouble or may be suffering from any disease (Sorry for my negative attitude but that is true). But i did not dare to PM him to ask about his condition, because i dont that much close to him.
Now i feel very happy. I can not express my emotions. But; i know Bonding can understand my feelings.

Thank you very much Bonding to Post and It is my humble request to him Please next whenever you will able to post for a long time atleast you will have to post about your condition or to ask someone else who is closed to you to do so.

Sorry, for my bad english. Due to my language limitation I can not express myself because we can express our emotion better in our own native lnaguage.

And at last i have one more request that i want to see real face of Bonding, if its possible please share it to us. Pray Pray

Quote:

And moderators also understand me and dont take my post as spam and will not punish me.
jdelfire
Could this be affecting my account as well??? intermittently I can't access my cpanel and ftp