FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What kind, of cake is best to eat.

Destin
I very like to eat cake but I'm afraid of fat.What kind of cake to eat, neither fat and delicious.However,let me eat cake mood changes for the better.I think cake is really pretty. Do you, like what kind of cake?
deanhills
I think people are making too much out of fat. Inevitably when it is a low fat cake (or presented as one), the person may eat more than one slice, and probably end up with consuming more calories than he/she would have if they had gone for the real thing. Probably better to do everything in moderation. And if it is fat, just make sure it is good fat, i.e. not rancid and full of additives.
Nameless
When any food product advertises itself as "Low in fat!" I automatically translate that into "High in sugar!". Just eat the rich and delicious cake then go for a run and salad afterwards.
Nathanastle
Well i would say there is no cake available which is free from fats . So I usually like chocolate cake which has good taste for me . you can take it but in less quantity .
lovescience
Chocolate cake is also my favorite. Next time, I am thinking to try carrot cake. I had one chocolate cake yesterday.