FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

***Official Gunz Thread***

If you can Rate Gunz what would you give it. 10 being the best.
10 Its Awesome!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
6 eh its cool i play it sometimes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

jozsi1983
If you play Gunz and you want talk about it post in here. Please share cool screen shots and your screen name if you want. Also if you have a clan and want to post please do but dont spam. Smile

Gunz info:
http://www.gunzonline.com/

What is "GunZ"?

Have you ever dreamt of becoming a cool character or hero, like you see in movies, animations, and games?

GunZ is an online game that enables you to realize such a dream! GunZ is not your ordinary gunz fighting game. It allows you to imitate a famous hero, create your own fashion style, and perform a number of different actions such as shooting or stabbing whilst running and jumping on the walls.

What makes GunZ ever better than other games is the fact that the game is available online to all users! In addition, GunZ is 100% FREE to play.

[/img]
Lokine
I haven't played it in awhile, but it's an okay game. I prefer gladiator mode with swords over the actual gunplay part of the game; it's just more fun that way to me. Well, it doesn't help that I have terrible aim with the guns, haha.
Revo-X
I love the part where you get to jump like there's no gravity and just walk on walls like it's everyday business. O.o
Sandcrawler
I really liked the game for about a week...then it got borning because of how many dagger noobs there are...I felt that both the Gunplay and the Swordplay was well balanced and played well...but they dagger is just evil lol i got up to level 11 and was owning people at my same level range...most of them called me and my friend hacker...cause we were so good at the game but its only cause we play a ton of Republic Commando and other FPS so we have got to the point were we hit on every shot. One thing that i would like added into the game is changing diffrent stats...so people would run faster or slower and reload faster and stuff depending on what you put your points into.
n0obie4life
Read the rules.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011

-close-