FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So ... itchy ... argh

Nameless
I don't know if it's because of stale sweat from getting too into action-packed video games or maybe my hayfever is playing is up in new and exciting ways or maybe I just have no self control with my hands whatsoever but the last couple of hours ~80% of my body has become increasingly and frustratingly itchy. It was distracting enough at work, and now I've come home and I can barely keep my hands away from my skin long enough to type this venting post. I must have several dozen raised red spots now and I'm not entirely sure that that number isn't still rising. Aaaarrgghh.

I'm actually getting kind of worried. Sad

And there are like seven kinds of "That's what she said!" in this post, I swear.
Nameless
Exciting update, because I can and I don't have a twitter account! Very Happy

The itchy area has finally spread all the way up my arms and down my legs. This cannot possibly be a good thing. On the upside, I've managed to stop scratching if only because my subconscious has caught up on the sheer futility of it! But I need to scrub myself clean in the shower soon and I'm pretty sure it's going to stuck. Sigh.
Nameless
*in pajamas* My skin is so hypersensitive right now. I think I could feel a pin drop from across a crowded room. Perhaps I'm developing my latent superpowers?

... 'kay I'm going to bed now before my mind wanders any further. If I wake up molten and regenerating I'll let you guys know!
Peterssidan
Can it be an allergic reaction?
deanhills
Can't wait for an update. Maybe Nameless will wake up and find he has developed wings overnight. Laughing
Nameless
The next morning ... most of the red spots are still there, but not as bad. Stomach is upset. Couldn't decide if I was hot or cold during the night. Slept poorly, but feeling okayish now. Probably I ate something bad. Blech.
FastDebrid
hey. Blessed day.

How are you? No more red spots? Itching?

You know, it is best that you have yourself checked. It can be an allergic reaction or something else.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Vanilla
Nameless wrote:
The next morning ... most of the red spots are still there, but not as bad. Stomach is upset. Couldn't decide if I was hot or cold during the night. Slept poorly, but feeling okayish now. Probably I ate something bad. Blech.

The most important thing in times like these is STOP SCRATCHING! I'm alergic to a variety of things and I have learned the hardest way that if you scratch you will want to keep scratching because it's addictive! I got some very bad rashes from scratching my skin so hard. The thing is: just keep your hands busy and do not scratch. You'll thank me!
LegendVPN
Vanilla wrote:

The most important thing in times like these is STOP SCRATCHING! I'm alergic to a variety of things and I have learned the hardest way that if you scratch you will want to keep scratching because it's addictive! I got some very bad rashes from scratching my skin so hard. The thing is: just keep your hands busy and do not scratch. You'll thank me!

Yup.,vanilla got it right. The key is not to scratch. But of course, going to the doctor is the next thing to do. Wink