FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tablet computer just for $99

rjraaz
Tablet computers in the world of intense competition and companies are going to offer a new product. But now is a new tablet computer, which is cheaper but is equipped with the best technology.

This tablet is 7 inches and 4.0 is based on ऐndraid ice cream sandwich. It has been named Nova. IPS has made ​​it And it is believed that the tablet because of its price and better technology will be swept.

It runs from 1 GiHz processor and has Vivante GC860 GPU which enable for 3D graphics. It has 2 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Google is also excited about the tablet and it is expected that this tablet will succeed.

Source
http://www.eetindia.co.in/ART_8800657363_1800012_NT_0ec8025b.HTM?
k_s_baskar
In India Government plans to give their own tablet pc with android os to students for just Rs.2000 ($37) which will includes all standard features like touch screen, wifi, 3g etc.,
menino
k_s_baskar wrote:
In India Government plans to give their own tablet pc with android os to students for just Rs.2000 ($37) which will includes all standard features like touch screen, wifi, 3g etc.,

I believe that this initiative by the goverment is a device called Aakash http://www.techzene.org/pre-order-aakash-tablet-ubislate7-from-datawind/

It is quite an effort by the governement, apart from their corruption, but I've heard that the aakash device is kind of crappy to use.

Still, it is an opportunity for the younger generation to access cheap hardware that they can develop on.
rjraaz
menino wrote:
k_s_baskar wrote:

I believe that this initiative by the goverment is a device called Aakash http://www.techzene.org/pre-order-aakash-tablet-ubislate7-from-datawind/

It is quite an effort by the governement, apart from their corruption, but I've heard that the aakash device is kind of crappy to use.

Still, it is an opportunity for the younger generation to access cheap hardware that they can develop on.

Yes that is right, but upcoming version of it name ubislate will come with more features and capability. Likewise Akash is not equiped with calling features, ubislate will have this one. Processor speed would also be improved upto 700Mhz.
kmontano
That's pretty awesome!
cbhattarai
I have seen many more deals on Amazon..
weableandbob
It's nice to see really affordable tablets, although I suspect that you get what you pay for. Probably not too comparable to something like a Galaxy Tab, but probably worth looking into if you're on a budget.
menino
This tablet is mainly targetted towards students in school, so that they can learn and develop from it as well.
It may not have all the features, but as students, it provides the facility to be able to work on, and provide the basic necessities to do research, and be productive as well, for that price.
Not all kids in India can afford the Galaxy tab or the hi-fi phones.
kbaijnat
I can't wait to see these in full production. It will be awesome for everyone in the world to be able to have their own tablets.