FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Social Networking Site effects user behaviour

rjraaz
Recently Newyourk Post has done a survey on 1000 Facebook and Twitter users. According to the results, if keep the user away from these social networking sites, they start acting like a drug addict. Not only are many cases they have been found to suffer from depression. Not only are many cases they have been found to suffer from depression. Experts also believe that people use social networking is changing the structure of the brain. The fact published in the "the Real Society of Proceedings Biological Sciences" study.
deanhills
I wonder why they only singled out Facebook and Twitter. I'd say if one were addicted one would be to the Internet as a whole. The addiction may just be focusing on either Facebook or Twitter or both as they are so social.
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
I wonder why they only singled out Facebook and Twitter. I'd say if one were addicted one would be to the Internet as a whole. The addiction may just be focusing on either Facebook or Twitter or both as they are so social.

You are right people can be addicted of anything on Internet, but the study mentioned here were concentrated only on Social Networking for that they choose Facebook and Twitter users both.
codersfriend
Social networking sites also causes lack of sleep . .Smile
It is advised to avoid opening sites like these before bedtime Smile