FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Get Page Rank 4 in google.

k_s_baskar
Hi all,
Just noticed frihost.com got PR4 (PR3 before few days). Seems to be nice. congracts to frihost team.
Smile
truespeed
I thought it had always been rank 4? At least thats how i remember it whenever i have checked.
Peterssidan
Are you sure you didn't check www.frihost.com/forums/ before because that page has page rank 3.
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
Are you sure you didn't check www.frihost.com/forums/ before because that page has page rank 3.
That is my understanding too.
standready
Peterssidan wrote:

my understanding as well.
What can we do to improve this for the community?
Ghost Rider103
standready wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

Use the referral system. That helps a ton!

Also post. Preferably attempt to create new interesting topics.
deanhills
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
standready wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

Use the referral system. That helps a ton!

Also post. Preferably attempt to create new interesting topics.
Particularly in the Phil&Rel Forum Wink

Here is an interesting ranking Website - scoring Frihost 3/10 in Trust:
http://scripts.ranking.com/data/details.aspx?theurl=frihost.com
Peterssidan
deanhills wrote:
Where does it take information from? If you look at the Monthly Traffic Rank graph you see it is much lower for November. Why is that?
truespeed
when i clicked the link i got a pop up asking me to install some browser toolbar,i would imagine this is where they collect their info.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
when i clicked the link i got a pop up asking me to install some browser toolbar,i would imagine this is where they collect their info.
I didn't get one of those. I just got a captcha to complete and voila Frihost page of info.
truespeed
I am using chrome wihout a pop up blocker.
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
I am using chrome wihout a pop up blocker.
OK, but I did not even get a warning for a pop up like one usually gets with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Anyway sounds like a suspicious Website so sorry about that. I got that link when I did a search for a ranking tool.
johans
any URL linked to know the ranking in google?
ocalhoun
Peterssidan wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Where does it take information from? If you look at the Monthly Traffic Rank graph you see it is much lower for November. Why is that?

Well, Frihost gets a LOT of guest traffic, so post count and traffic aren't necessarily related.
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Well, Frihost gets a LOT of guest traffic, so post count and traffic aren't necessarily related.
Absolutely agreed. I'm involved in a Website just like that. Almost no posts, and the Website is only six months old, yet has been receiving loads of traffic right from the start, and has an appropriate rank as a result.

I'd say the same has to be the situation for Frihost with its over one million posts. If all of us stop posting, and the servers still stay alive for a while, it would take a very long LONG time before Frihost will die.

But, what's the fun posting if there aren't others posting as well. For the last few days it almost sounded hollow at Frihost and I had to look for posts to respond to. I hate it when it's like that. Most of all I REALLY miss Bondings.