FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class:

cerebro
Hello, I just installed a customized version of oscommerce and am getting this error when I try to access the catalog from the webbrowser. I've searched everywhere and still nothing not sure what to do. thanks for any advice.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: currencies in /home/cerebro/domains/e-dimensions.frih.net/public_html/osc/includes/application_top.php on line 258

that is the error i get. thank you once again.
Lady Elensar
I don't really know what oscommerce is, but the error sais 'non-existent class', that means, the class doesn't exist. Did you have a look at line 258 from application_top.php in /home/cerebro/domains/e-dimensions.frih.net/public_html/osc/includes/? I think that line refers to a class file who doesn't exist, or the class file does exist, but the reference isn't correct. I hope you understand what I mean.
gonzo
what's on line 258?
Daniel15
Do you mean a customised version like Zen Cart, CRELoaded or osCommerce LoadedAU? If so, please post the name of the script so we can help you.