FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any magicians here?

mceejaydee
Just wondering. I love magic, and wondering if anybody here does magic
LuiS_J
well i don know anything about magic but can u teach me some tricks.. Very Happy Very Happy to learn.. somethin simple plz..
Nameless
I can work some simple magic. Observe my powers...

I can see through the computer... the internet are my eyes and ears, the computer but an extension of my will... I watching you... right now you are...

... reading the frihost forums...

... I can also read your mind... you are thinking...

... "this post is stupid"...

... now you are thinking...

... "OMG he read my mind"...

[/jack out]

Well, two out of three is pretty good.
wistom
I love magic too.
Thanks the third one, told us the joke.
Do anyone can tell me some magic site that tell us how it played.
izcool
I don't do magic, but I think this is pretty awesome. Very Happy

http://gprime.net/video.php/meltingquarters

- Mike.
Hoogeveense RAT
I like magic in Holland we have some shows at TV and I always watch them. But it must me magix and not illisions, I don't like that.
vazdecarvalho
I love magic, but i dont now how to do some tricks. Beautiful ideia this post Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Helios
There was a TV program once with Criss Angel.. loved it! Very Happy
He walked on a friggin wall!

Anyway, it's all tricks as told by many "magicians".
Yet it's cool... just like "Professional Wrestling" Surprised
Just pure entertainment Very Happy

Great topic. I wanna learn some tricks already!

ah, few clips:
http://crissangel.com/data/generic_site/crissangel/static/video2.html#
matjash
I like magic but prefer Ilusions (David Copperfield)

BTW does anyone of you guys know some web page where I could learn some simple card tricks?
FireFoxDB
I think magic is cool. I mean real magic, and not sum tricks and/or illusion. Too bad it doesn't exist but i will always believe it exist ( in my mind ). I think we do all have magic powers but we don't know about it, we can't use it and with our technology we can't sport magic around/in our body's.
dj_anthony23
I dont know magic but I know how to pull a rabit out of a hat LOL
First you take the rabbit... Put him in a hat... AND PULLL HIM OUT Very Happy
dj_anthony23
What do you guys think of Chris Angel... Some things I find seem fake but when he lifted that police car and hes that skiny... I kinda believe it and kinda dont.
karysky
I love magic tricks.

I am preparing a magic show for my youngest brother's birthday in May, it will be awesome.

I can make a tissue disappear inside another one, make a tie in a chicken bone, make a card disappear inside a tissue Smile

And I can do many many card tricks too...

I've read all the tricks on the net. They are easy to find. My favorite site's a French site: http://pierremagie.free.fr/index.php (for those of you who speak French). I haven't found yet a site that good and complete in English.

I learned a lot of things on this site... did you know that there are many ways to shuffle cards? And they're named quite bizzarly also.. Faro is one of them.

Anyway Smile

Magic is great because it's always impressive, to both old and young people ! I always feel like a kid when someone shows me magic tricks.
dhsband
hell yes! i know soo many card tricks! i have 250$ worth of professional magic trick videos... it was once like the only thing i did in my spare time... i do more now, but still... i love magic
Helios
dj_anthony23 wrote:
What do you guys think of Chris Angel... Some things I find seem fake but when he lifted that police car and hes that skiny... I kinda believe it and kinda dont.

Criss is a great young illusionist and magician imo Very Happy
I've posted a reply about him just few replies above yorus.
jongoldsz
I know some basic tricks, but no magic. If someone knows how to use magic to fly or something, can you please tell me because it would save time walking from class to class.
PatTheGreat42
I gots a friend that does magic.

I put some of his videos on my website.

http://patthegreat.com/Joey.html

Sorry if the quality is bad. Apparently, they were done with a digital still camera.
Slammer
i used to always want to be a magician when i was wee, but not really into it anymore. guess its a little boy thing hehe
mceejaydee
Here's a trick. It's called ambitious card.. haha I don't really wanna reveal it, but i will anyway!! David Blaine did this trick on street magic special

Effect:
Put a card in the middle then it jumps back on top

How to do it:
Pick up two cards but don't show the card behind it. Put the two cards on top of the deck then take the top card and put it in the middle. The card is still on top and it should seem like it just jumped to the top. There^^
ocalhoun
I've been looking for some magical methods for equine transformation.
If you find anything tell me.
LuiS_J
mceejaydee wrote:
Here's a trick. It's called ambitious card.. haha I don't really wanna reveal it, but i will anyway!! David Blaine did this trick on street magic special

Effect:

How to do it:
Pick up two cards but don't show the card behind it. Put the two cards on top of the deck then take the top card and put it in the middle. The card is still on top and it should seem like it just jumped to the top. There^^

lol... pretty cool that magic trick.. Cool Cool Cool
Helios
mceejaydee wrote:

Effect:

How to do it:

That's pretty lame cuz only you have to take the 2 cards.

and it takes a lot of practise to take 2 cards from the middle of the deck so it'll look like you took only 1 card =\
sylviakowalski
i'm not a magician.. but i appreciate 'magic'.. no such thing, but it makes me wonder..
Summer
Magics are real arent they ? They seems to be unbelieveable ....
mceejaydee
Helios wrote:
mceejaydee wrote:

Effect:

How to do it:

That's pretty lame cuz only you have to take the 2 cards.

and it takes a lot of practise to take 2 cards from the middle of the deck so it'll look like you took only 1 card =\

Uhh lemme explain this....
You take 2 cards from the top of the deck. This is called a double lift. I'm an intermediate magician so I practice this trick. I have way better tricks then that trick but I don't want to reveal it^^. I can levitate, put a card in the middle of the deck and it ends up in my mouth, put a quarter in a packet of sugar without opening it, others. Well that's pretty useless info but I really do love MAGIC!!
saiyeek
I don't believe in extraordinar power, magic, gods, or anything that is associated to it. I just believe that, there is nothing more than humanity, love and brotherhood that is supreme than any magic and can bind the world together, isn't that the greatest magic???
mariohs
I can't do anything unless ringing a bell
funnyerror
I know no magic trick or anything. I do know someone who thinks she can do spells.... she's like a voodoo fan or something. Anyway, I cannot do magic trick, but I can spin my pen around my thumb pretty good.

-JC
ItsWesley
My friend says he's a magician, and he does like a lot of magic, but all the magic tricks he's shown me, well suck. I'm not really a believer of magic anyways.