FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Deleted public_html

mrsliickz
Im sorry but i had not known about the dir/ of public_html. i will try to recreate the folder over again if not please founder recreate my account im sorry if i am causing trouble and your time. I did not know about the directory that you have here on the server

Thank you
dan751
If you cannot recreate public_html in cPanel or DirectAdmin, then try making it in an FTP client.Wink
tidruG
If you still have problems, then send a PM to the account creator who created your account, he will have to reset your account...

Please quote the original PM that you received about your Hosting Account Details when you PM your account creator.
mrsliickz
thanks for helping me out, if i didnt ask you guys i would never know and feel bad that i could not use the web hosting FriHost offers.

WWW.FRIHOST.COM = THE BEST

IM PROUD TO BE A FRIHOST MEMBER. SORRY I dont have the picture.
Bondings
mrsliickz, is your problem solved now?
mrsliickz
Still not working, i had created public_html folder and uploaded files but it seems to not work. When i go to my webpage it does not work.

my address is www.mrsliickz.frih.net but when i load it, it doesnt work.

i have to view my page by going to file manager.

please help me or recreate my account plz bondings..

sorry
Lord Klorel
Can somebody help me with the uploading, because i think i removed accidently a important file so that i can't access my website.

Is it possible to reset my account and tell how and where i must upload my files so that my website become visible for my visitors?

Is it also possible to tell me how and where i can upload my data from my forum so i can activated it and can created links to access it?

Please, i am completly new with this way of working. Crying or Very sad
Bondings
Ok, I made a new account for both of you. Please don't remove any existing files in the future.

http://www.site-helper.com/uploading.html#structure is the help page for the file structure.

Basically you need to go to /domains/<yoursubdomain.frih.net>/public_html/ . That's the root folder for your website.

If you add other domains, you need to change the <yoursubdomain.frih.net> to <yourdomain.com>.