FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google AdSense

nepalstar
I'm using Google AdSense in my website but while I browse my website from the computer having Windows XP as Operating System I could not see the Google Ads. Instead of showing Google Ads it's just displays Blank Space...! that's not just in single computer I've tried in multiple computers having Windows XP as Operating System. That's not just in my website I could not see any Google Ads in any other website. I didn't installed any software like script blocker...! I've updated Google Chrome and that's up to date...!
veightar
It could help a lot if you'd mentioned a typical website that you had that
problem with.
From my guess, it might be a browser issue. Not about the browser being
out of date but the security settings
Have you check to see if JavaScript is not blocked or disabled in your browser?
dude_xyx
Check if this happens only for Google adSense ads or all other text ads. I think There might be a ad blocker installed in your web browser. Check in difference web browsers and see if you get the same result.
ilmkidunya
My adsense is not fully approved yet it shows the massage in red line that "Your application is still being reviewed. You will see only the background of your webpage instead of live content ads until your account has been fully approved. " what this means and how much time it take to approve the full adsense
fileb0x
nepalstar wrote:
I'm using Google AdSense in my website but while I browse my website from the computer having Windows XP as Operating System I could not see the Google Ads. Instead of showing Google Ads it's just displays Blank Space...! that's not just in single computer I've tried in multiple computers having Windows XP as Operating System. That's not just in my website I could not see any Google Ads in any other website. I didn't installed any software like script blocker...! I've updated Google Chrome and that's up to date...!

Does Google Adsense function with this website and ones own personal blog?

I've created a personal blog here and also requested a host homepage upon registration.

What would be the specifics on setting up Adsense because I've noticed in the post settings that HTML is disabled and that would be the script for the Google code.

Does anyone have any feedback?

PS - Does anyone have any information on how to delete one own blog post on here if required? I don't see a straight forward delete button anywhere in the management console. Would you just load the post and re-save as empty if required?

Thanks Smile
fileb0x
Does anyone have any advice with regards to adsense and this blog site?
busaboss
fileb0x wrote:
Does anyone have any advice with regards to adsense and this blog site?

Hey buddy, I am not yet a google adsense publisher but I suggest you search for it in google search. There's a load of great articles with relevant information there to have a better understanding of how google adsense work. I hope I helped even just for a little. Very Happy
fileb0x
I have a publishers account already and have been accepted for a hosted webpage with this site.

So I'm assuming the best exposure for adsense would be hosting your own page and linking the adsense to that site as of opposed to using broker type websites that can host your content for you and automatically display the ads.

If anyone has opinions or suggestions feel free. Is there anywhere on the site to see others frihost webpages to get a sense of how others have constructed their hosted accounts.
tamilparks
which website you adsense is not displaying