FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BlackBerry

nepalstar
I've Recently bought Black Berry 8520 but I don't know how to transfer Songs in Black Berry, so I want to know how to transfer files in Black Berry 8520...?? Is this good mobile set? Please list the features of this model of Black Berry...!
Ghost Rider103
Transfer songs to Blackberry from where?

Do you just have music files stored on your computer you want to transfer, you using iTunes or what?

If you just have some music files stored onto your computer and you want them on your BB, you should just be able to hook up directly to the computer via USB and then drop the music files into it. Pretty straight forward usually.

I've never done this on a BB though. I've done it on an Android phone, I'd assume getting music onto it would be fairly similar.

But honestly, I stopped downloading music a long time ago. Aps like Pandora make things so much easier. I even use it when I'm on the computer now, I have the Pandora app on my iPhone and listen to it while in the gym as well.

Moving this thread to Hardware and electronics.
johans
it is very easy.. connect your phone to usb then go to your computer then check the memory card on your computer find the folder music then drop the music from there.

Blackberry 8520 is best if you upgrade the operating system to Blackberry 5.0. If that is already 5.0 then thats good.

If not, I have some tools here to upgrade your blackberry to 5.0. Very Happy

blackberry 5.0 features are slide images, nice music player, sms tread and many more..
pll
You can use Blackberry desktop Manager to download files which can be downloaded from www.blackberry.com

It's more easy to use than to just plug it and put your music in. Though it could ne less fast...
metalfreek
Quote:
've Recently bought Black Berry 8520 but I don't know how to transfer Songs in Black Berry, so I want to know how to transfer files in Black Berry 8520...?? Is this good mobile set? Please list the features of this model of Black Berry...!

I am using BB Bold 9000 and I don't think transferring music is too hard. Just connect your BlackBerry via USB cable and storage media should work just like a pen drive. Copy, paste the songs and you are done. If this doesn't work than you have to download BlackBerry desktop manager to copy songs into your device.

Here is the full specs for your device http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_curve_8520-2889.php

You can find all information about the features of your set in the link given above.
johans
i found version in blackberry and they called it " crackberry" and when i read it they can upgrade your phone to latest version even your tablet can be loaded with blackberry Operating system with different brand of tablets and phone.. i saw also video in there that iphone can be loaded with blackberry O.S .. i cannot share the link here because its piracy.. just try to google it.. " crackberry " oppsss! that is not my site.. just to share here in the forum since we are talking in blackberry..

well, i have plan to purchase new phone i will go for iphone 4s this time...
jeffseo
my phone explorer is one of the best soft ware to use for works like these problems so try it
johans
Quote:
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm Post subject:
my phone explorer is one of the best soft ware to use for works like these problems so try it

What brand is it? what is the operating system? Can you give us details on the Phone? Any link? How much the cost?
scottieprior
BlackBerry is also known as a RIM device. Devices with RIM's proprietary wireless-based protocol software; addition, the device support by the RIM BlackBerry. And BlackBerry supports multi features like chatting with friends, uploading and downloading any contents from Net etc..
cbhattarai
Conect your phone to the computer.