FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much time Google will take to INDEX!!

savable
How Can I know Google is indexing my website's page ? As I have changed the main title of my website and after searching it on google I am viewing the same old title. How much time it will take to be indexed ?
veightar
Search engines are somewhat slow in adjusting to website changes.
I think It might take up to seven days for the changes to be fully implemented.
Mine took about three days with google.
Even then, some of the page titles are still the old ones.
k_s_baskar
savable wrote:
How Can I know Google is indexing my website's page ? As I have changed the main title of my website and after searching it on google I am viewing the same old title. How much time it will take to be indexed ?

Page modification effect will take maximum 10 days. But it is depends upon site reputation. Some news site changes will be indexed within few minutes. to see indexed pages of your website just search
site:yourdomain.com
savable
Thank you all for clearing me about this matter. Today is I think 4th or 5th day and I need the results but Respected Google not having time to visit me. Anyhow I was confirming is this happening because of any spamming I did or just Google take some time to visit website.

Thank you all
ridemeup
the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use crawlers, bots, and spiders that eventually would find most web sites on the Internet all by themselves. And it may take upto 7 days to crawl and indexed your website. So don't worried about it. just relax and try to increase your page rank with some SEO work. i konw a website, http://www.bestway2earnmoney.com . They provide cheap SEO services with guaranteed result. you may try them with 100% confident.
Thanks
savable
thanks for your interest. Its about 10 days passed and I am getting same title but now after research and asking from different people I think I have an answer why Google is not indexing. I am talking about my internal page and may be Google crawl only index page and content related to that page regularly and it crawls internal pages very little.
deanhills
savable wrote:
thanks for your interest. Its about 10 days passed and I am getting same title but now after research and asking from different people I think I have an answer why Google is not indexing. I am talking about my internal page and may be Google crawl only index page and content related to that page regularly and it crawls internal pages very little.
I'm almost certain Google tries its best not to be predictable in how it crawls the sites so that people won't artificially do things in order to increase their page ranks. I think someone explained in another thread that Google uses algorithms that are unpredictable and that can work to the benefit of some Websites and against the interest of others.
ridemeup
check your rebots.txt file, its may be not written properly.
savable
deanhills wrote:
savable wrote:
I'm almost certain Google tries its best not to be predictable in how it crawls the sites so that people won't artificially do things in order to increase their page ranks. I think someone explained in another thread that Google uses algorithms that are unpredictable and that can work to the benefit of some Websites and against the interest of others.

thanks. I was predicting because I had watched other pages crawled by Google. And yes I know Google have complex algorithms that are unpredictable. I will wait for my page to be ranked.
k_s_baskar
Still not Indexed? Create sitemap for your site and submit it google from http://www.google.com/webmaster
you can also use this site to create robots.txt. Smile
ankurthakur
k_s_baskar wrote:
Still not Indexed? Create sitemap for your site and submit it google from http://www.google.com/webmaster
you can also use this site to create robots.txt. Smile

Those are fantastic tools for a webmaster... really Very Happy

By the way, I don't know if Page Rank on Google affects the Crawl rate or not Confused
savable
thanks guys for help. Google took more than 20 days to index my website's 2nd page and now its on top of the Google search. I am thinking what should I do so that it will remain there for long time. any suggestions.
playhouse
it can be hours, can be weeks.

Best way I found is to sign up with free google seo account and submit your website details and a sitemap.

they seemed to crawl within a few days when ive done that
dick123
According to me its depends upon your page reputation but google takes a 10 days.
goaesco
It might take up to seven days for the changes to be fully implemented.
chatrack
Hi,

I think it may depend on how often you update your web site, in due time.

If you used to update daily, spiders may come more often,
I guess so.
anoopsh00
Its depend on your website pages..
ankitdatashn
I think its between a week and two for updation in google results, that's my perception as per my own experience
dharmin
it took 7 days to index my first site.. i was kinda surprised..i thought it takes like a month or so!
rocket77
The standard for today I believe has become even more inclined toward social bookmarking after you posts, content is ready. That combined with a careful Ping of your website with CB Net Ping or a few similar newer Pinging methods (Whatever you do Do Not Ping massively as Google new rules, updaytes are cracking down harder on the Overused Pinging) are now proving the best. Hope this helps. Smile :)javascript:emoticon('Smile')[/img]
chatrack
I am wondering how oftern google bot visit an already indexed web site. With me google give a visit
in a usual interval of 4 or 5 days
cybernie
k_s_baskar wrote:
to see indexed pages of your website just search
site:yourdomain.com

I agree with this. It will show you when was the time your site was indexed.

I think there is no "fixed schedule" for site crawlers or robots in visiting a particular website. But I guess those crawlers visit and index those sites with higher traffic and page rank frequently compared to the sites with lower traffic and page rank.
evilryu530
it depends, usually a week, but several weeks is not uncommon. patience. but you need to optimize your site. let me know if you need help. thanks.
playfungames
I think there is an option now to tell google from google webmasters to index your page as soon as possible. It gets my page in google usually within a few hours.
allricjohnson1
I think you want to do this because of google penguin.Don't fade up.If your website rank down it'll be back.Don't worry. Without using the URL Removal Tool and just waiting for it to happen naturally, we really can't say for sure how long it would take. Google takes notice when they re-crawl your site and some sites are crawled more often than others.
RosenCruz
how many times will we keep seeing this question ? Just search already Twisted Evil
martinsherman
It is depend on work my friend , if you are working hardly on that website then google index the page soon.
For Indexing, Create your account in Google webmaster tools. Build a sitemap for your site and submit it to the Google webmaster tool. Submit your page to all the search engines preferably mannual.

All the Best!! Smile
dude_xyx
If you ping your pages after finishing those it wouldn't take more than 48 hours. If still Google hasn't then you can added a link to page from a high active site like a popular forum. Still nothing then you need to check your content again. More content and low keyword density always get your pages indexed and rank fast.
cps31
As soon as you do update your website Google crawl them and index them, if you dont want to wait then submit your page in Google webmaster tool soon.
dude_xyx
cps31 wrote:
As soon as you do update your website Google crawl them and index them, if you dont want to wait then submit your page in Google webmaster tool soon.

Not exactly. First they need to know your page is there. So need to have some kind of connection. Like link back from already indexed page or Google webmaster tools account. Pinging your new pages helps too. But my favorite method is forum signatures.
vivaanedwardd
There is No set time in for Google to initially index your site - the time taken can vary.
The time it does take may vary based upon factors such as;

* Popularity of the site (Whether it has any links to it)

* Whether the content is Crawl-able (Server Responses and Content type)

* Site structure (how pages interlink)

It is possible for a site to be crawled/indexed within 4 days to 4 weeks.
In some cases, it may take longer.
urielt
its take about 48 hours in the first time, and then you can set up the frequency in your robot text
airh3ad
it takes 7-10 days to index. my site www.lapulapucebu.com way back 2013 it index for 6 days. now my new website www.cebutime.com 8days before it index by google. so we need to be patient the it will be index.