FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

which game do u prefer? fifa or pes?

Which Game Do You Prefer
Fifa 2006
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
pes
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

geyikkutuphanesi
Both of fifa and pes released their lastest versions. Which game is better do u thing? I tried both of them so I think pes is better than fifa because Pes have more enhanced-graphics than fifa. Also fifa's product has 6 cd to install. On the other hand it can work hardly with low capacity systems.
However pes has just a problem. It hasn t got career mode so it is not fascinating. So that I asked your opinions about this topic.
comsci18
i like to play pes more than fifa
agruts
As for me, I like to play FIFA. First my game of that series was FIFA 2000. Since that I love it
kvveo
fifa 2006.it is a good game. realy
mcc
mey be fifa but pes is netter than fifa bu fifa 2006 isn't a bad game this year i will play fifa bu next year ?
Maalcari
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is the Best !
Spe_eddy
i think pro evolution is a lot better, i have played them both and i think they are similar on graphics (this is on PS2) but the gameplay on pro evo is far better, you can't really dribble round people in fifa very easily, and also the tactics in pro evo are far more in-depth, you can choose what every individual player can do when, or the team as a whole,or you can choose not to! The only bad thing is they don't have the proper names, but that is alright now because you can just upload them from your old pro evo (-where you will have changed the name) i can;t understand people who think fifa is better, they've even copied pro evo in free-kick taking!
bladeron
well fifa 2006 is realy good and enjoyable, however i havent played much of pes but of what i have played i m more comfortable with fifa 06
cghq
I like the layout of FIFA a whole lot more, for me, PES just seems too "arcadey" if you knwo what I mean... FIFA has a much more 'professional' feel to it Confused
Spe_eddy
well i dont think that it being 'arcadey' (if it is) is such a bad thing - its really good for playing with your friends!
mackdunnie
I loved Fifa on the genesis and PS1 but I've converted to Winning Eleven Soccer now.
djsamsung
i used to play the FIFA series from FIFA 1998. But then, PES4 really impressed me and now i'm playing PES5 instead of FIFA06/WC although FIFA06's manager mode has a good concept.

PES beats FIFA in mostly every aspect esp. GAMEPLAY and CONTROLS!!. LOL.....lets hope the new PES gets even better. Wink
Garga
I choose FIFA 2006. Very good game.
Spe_eddy
notice how people are saying they have been converted from Fifa to PES, never PES to Fifa, some people don't know what they're missing!
SpellcasterDX
I've never played PES before, so I can't honestly choose. But FIFA is a good game. I like it. The graphics are ok, though they could try to make the characters look a bit more like their real-life counterparts. But gameplay is nice. I might buy PES. (If I can find it somewhere) I've never heard of it for some reason.
djsamsung
Shocked Fifa player models aren't realistic, merely all of the players' body moves and looks the same.

LOL...i have a long list why u should convert from FIFA to PES
xray
FIFA is the best game..so real characters,have good visiul stuff
amusic
I like fifa too. But i never play pes. I saw that pes graphic is really very nice. Gonna try it later.
billys
I don't know but I prefer pes
charseips
I played both on the PS2 and overal I prefered PES. PES to me seemed to provide a better quality of gameplay and to be more challenging than FIFA, and I found the control system more intuitive.