FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Edit a Animated GIF Online

ankurthakur
Hello Guyz,

Sometimes we look for transparent Animated GIF online. We found some of the images to be using White Background or any other color.

Have you ever thought of making its background Transparent and keeping the Animation working ? Shocked

Now you can do it easily with the help of Online Tool : GIF Magic (http://www.gifmagic.com/)

Thank You

Regards,
Ankur
deanhills
Great find Ankur. I think Ocalhoun was looking for something like this at one stage. Very useful. Very Happy
rjraaz
It is really very nice online tool for designers, but how they do that anyidea. Question
ankurthakur
rjraaz wrote:
It is really very nice online tool for designers, but how they do that anyidea. Question

I guess that they do it frame by frame.

For example:- You can easily Make a static photo transparent using photoshop etc.

Similarly, they divide the GIF into Frames and then make all the frames transparent and then re-combine it into a GIF Wink
rjraaz
ankurthakur wrote:
rjraaz wrote:

I guess that they do it frame by frame.

For example:- You can easily Make a static photo transparent using photoshop etc.

Similarly, they divide the GIF into Frames and then make all the frames transparent and then re-combine it into a GIF Wink

Hmmm that means we can create a photoshop plugin to obtain such result or their may some plugin already available. As remembered there is photoshop plugin available already to remove backgrounds for photos but i can not memorize its name.
ankurthakur
This is just and idea Wink because when I try to edit a animated gif there, it just divides it into lots of frames and then allow us to edit it. Maybe the working is same Exclamation

Yeah, maybe some php plugin or some other plugin... but no !dea... Exclamation